Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1984 up Terra Cotta Center Console

3K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  1982 Dragon 
#1 · (Edited)
I'm looking for a Maroon center console from a 1984/5 with switches/coin holders. I would also like the shift/radio surround as well. Apparently these have changed texture so I want them both.
I'm not too concerned about the upholstered lid, but I need the switches. It can be from a manual or automatic.
I'd like to see a picture of it.

Car Vehicle Vehicle door Personal luxury car Auto part

The 1984/5 have 3 switch locations as shown here. This one is Maroon, not Terra Cotta.
The 1982/3 have a molded in coin holder instead of a switch location. I don't want this. I need this to add a manual antenna switch to my car.

Let me know what you want for it and how much to ship to Canada to postal code V4C 7S5.

Thanks

Dale

See less See more
#2 ·
I'll be pulling mine out soon either tomorrow or next week end. Looked it over pretty good today and the arm rest isn't too bad, still has spring in the foam and is not torn. I'll get some pics tomorrow. Don't have a clue what it is worth but am more interested in trades so take a look and let me know what you have. Not too interested in stock parts. forgot I have this pic if it helps. Car Vehicle Center console Vehicle audio Technology

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.