RR Flare w/flap, LR tail light trim, LR side light lens, P. Side Mirror, Whiskers,

CelicaSupra.com Member

RR Flare w/flap, LR tail light trim, LR side light lens, P. Side Mirror, Whiskers,

My new to me 1985 MkII needs a few parts just for starters.

1. Fender flare with mud flap Right Rear. White preferred but any color might do.

2. Trim for left rear tail light assy.

3. Lens for left rear side light.
    20190715_142451.jpg20190715_142319.jpg20190715_142051.jpg
    4. Passenger side mirror.

5. Whiskers of course.

6. Igniter.

I am in San Diego zip 92109 and can possibly travel to LA, Phoenix, or SF Bay Area. Shipping is preferred.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CelicaSupra.com
    Advertisements

Per Tanya whiskers are still available from Toyota!!!
    Regards,
    Arch
    '86 Supra MA67
    Brullen 2.5" Exhaust, HKS Fly w/7MGE clutch,ST Springs, RC Intake & TB, 2.8GT & XX emblems, Factory Add on Rear Shoulder belts, Pioneer DEH-P2000 AM/FM/CD w/CDS-P5000 CD Player, Compomotive CXNs 8x16

85-88 Cressida ignitor works if you swap out the base and use the Supra connectors. That is what I am using in my 83.
    Terra Cotta '83 2JZGE W58
    Black '86 Shell - For sell
    Hidden Content - Hidden Content - Hidden Content - Hidden Content - Hidden Content - Hidden Content

5. Remove Advertisements
    CelicaSupra.com
    Advertisements

https://www.amayama.com/en/genuine-c...1341/body/5301
    This website is wonders^
    I just bought whiskers for $100 for the pair.
    Part 54125 and 54126 they are sold separate and should come with clips.

CelicaSupra.com Member
    Darrow, Thanks for the tip to convert the ignitor which I will do since I have one of those already.

Chris, Thanks for the lead to buy them new. I am going to patronize Amayama and report back on how it goes. Looks like a great resource.

David

CelicaSupra.com Member
    I'll have the RR Flare ...(possiby in white even) ... but shipping will be ridiculous even tho it's essentially not much weight... as the basically a kinda of crate will have to be made to protect it .... & shipping will go by the TOTAL cubic area taken up....

If somehow you don't get something closer to you LMK.

Cheers,
    Dave Cod The Black Supra Man TONS of used 84/83 parts F/S

Dk Blue 84 P-type Virginia car converted to Stick,1 Stock Two tone '85 P-type also US origin), 1 to be Turbo'd at some point!!! Have a 53 ft Trailer that I've converted to a 6000 cu ft 84/85 Supra parts Warehouse....Lots of Parts F/S

CelicaSupra.com Member
    Hi Dave,
    I am not having any luck for a RR flare and if you have one in white I am very interested. If you have others in white maybe I can buy them too for possible future needs and help make better sense of the shipping. My zip is 92109.

I bought a side mirror that was supposed to be for the passenger side but received a drivers side instead and he does not have another one so I am sill looking. Do you by chance have a passenger side mirror for an 85?

David

CelicaSupra.com Member
    K the flares are things I can easily put my hands on... Probably won't be much of a difference in the shipping if two... (OR EVEN set of 4 ?) are sent...

Probably the Wood semi-crate I will have to design to protect them.... will weigh more than a single Flare anyway...

PM me with a proper email so I can send pics...

Have to save the 85 mirrors for my own car. So unfortunately can't help U there...

I do have a Rear side Marker ...& remotely possible I have Tailight that has a small stone hole in it... that U could make 1 good one out of the two... not 100% sure on this last bit...

Cheers,
    Dave Cod The Black Supra Man TONS of used 84/83 parts F/S

Dk Blue 84 P-type Virginia car converted to Stick,1 Stock Two tone '85 P-type also US origin), 1 to be Turbo'd at some point!!! Have a 53 ft Trailer that I've converted to a 6000 cu ft 84/85 Supra parts Warehouse....Lots of Parts F/S

Thread Information