Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

WANTED - Dashboard Vents

2K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  Tazmo2009 
#1 ·
I'm looking for dash vents for my 1984 Celica Supra. The cars interior is blue but i'll take any color. Passenger Vent near door is the main one i need, mine is shattered and there's more JB Weld on it than plastic.

#2 ·
3D printed dash vents

rycrok8 (Gavin Englund) listed 3D dash vents (click here) in the group buy section but he hasn't been on the forum for some time. Click on his user name avatar to get his email address and drop him a line to see if he still has them. He had several items that he was 3D printing a while back.

#6 ·
Hey Guys, sorry haven't been around in awhile. Chris, just messaged you about these. Sorry, I don't publish the files. This one was a pain too. lol
BUT I have been able to reduce scrap and processing so they are a little less than that ad. I'll try to update it soon.
I am getting my website going and ebay will be updated with more ads as well. I'm on the FB supra parts pages as well.

#8 ·
New to forum but just took delivery of 1984 Supra P. Pretty sure the vents are in good shape as the rest of the interior looks good except for stored for last 10 years.
Ill look tomorrow or this afternoon when I head back to the shop take some pictures. Going to gut it and cage it so all the interior and many more parts will be for sale or trade.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.