82-84 side mirror set

82-84 side mirror set

Hello,
    Does anyone have a set of 82-84 side mirrors they want to sell? The one's with three wires.

Thanks...
    1984 Supra P-Type Blue
    Hidden Content
    1985 Supra P-Type Red
    1985 Supra P-Type Silver
    Hidden Content
    1970 Plymouth GTX
    Hidden Content
    1968 Plymouth Barracuda
    Hidden Content
    1976 Dodge Van
    Hidden Content
    2000 Dodge Ram Truck

2. Remove Advertisements
    CelicaSupra.com
    Advertisements

If interested, I have a driver side mirror that has some green moss from the car being parked under a tree for several years. It will clean up - I've scavenged some other parts off the car that were a bit green and they cleaned up with soapy water and plastic brush.
    I also have three passenger side mirrors that you should be able to make one good 3-wire mirror from. The one mirror has the correct wires but it has cracked housing and the mirror adjuster gears seem loose, the second also has a cracked housing but good working innards but it has a 5-wire connector, and the third mirror has a good housing but 5-wire connector and loose innards. So, out of the three mirrors a handy person could cannibalize the parts from the other two to make one good mirror with 3-wire type connector.
    Dave Harrison

current lineup and year acquired:

'85 white Mark2 7mgte 5sp 1988
    '85 white Mark2 7mgte Auto 2009
    '84 maroon Mark2 6mge 5sp 2013
    '86 red Mark2 7mgte 5sp 2016
    '85 black Mark2 6m Frankenmotor 5sp 2017

I two good sets of the 85-86. I was being lazy and seeing if any 84 mirrors were available. Thanks for the reply.

Quote Originally Posted by 4SFED View Post
    If interested, I have a driver side mirror that has some green moss from the car being parked under a tree for several years. It will clean up - I've scavenged some other parts off the car that were a bit green and they cleaned up with soapy water and plastic brush.
    I also have three passenger side mirrors that you should be able to make one good 3-wire mirror from. The one mirror has the correct wires but it has cracked housing and the mirror adjuster gears seem loose, the second also has a cracked housing but good working innards but it has a 5-wire connector, and the third mirror has a good housing but 5-wire connector and loose innards. So, out of the three mirrors a handy person could cannibalize the parts from the other two to make one good mirror with 3-wire type connector.
    1984 Supra P-Type Blue
    Hidden Content
    1985 Supra P-Type Red
    1985 Supra P-Type Silver
    Hidden Content
    1970 Plymouth GTX
    Hidden Content
    1968 Plymouth Barracuda
    Hidden Content
    1976 Dodge Van
    Hidden Content
    2000 Dodge Ram Truck