85 supra for sale - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hey guys, thanks for the interest and feedback! My '85 Supra has found a new home in CA, very nice new owner!

2. Remove Advertisements
    CelicaSupra.com
    Advertisements

Congrats on the sale!! Is it anyone already on the forums??
    Regards,
    Arch
    '86 Supra MA67
    Brullen 2.5" Exhaust, HKS Fly w/7MGE clutch,ST Springs, RC Intake & TB, 2.8GT & XX emblems, Factory Add on Rear Shoulder belts, Pioneer DEH-P2000 AM/FM/CD w/CDS-P5000 CD Player, Compomotive CXNs 8x16

I’m the lucky guy who was able to purchase this fantastic car. I bought for my sons first car. Needless to say he’s super excited and very proud to have it. It’s been a blast working together to fix the few items needing attention. Hopefully I can keep him convinced to keep it as stock as possible. Learned so much already on this forum and looking forward to more.

5. Remove Advertisements
    CelicaSupra.com
    Advertisements

Welcome!,
    Please make sure he doesn't drift it (and eventually smash a side on a wall).
    -Jocelyn,
    P85-6MGE SDR(HKS kit c/w IC and F-Con in a box) 225KKm, NAL seats, 2.5 Brullen, ACT clutch, LJM, SS lines, Trip Computer. EuroH4
    P85-5MGE SDR had 439KKm (for 17 years my daily driver, RIP...), 2002 E39 ///M5 LMB Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Congrats!! Your son is one lucky kid!!

If you in the SF Bay Area many of us are here and able to assist, just let us know...

Quote Originally Posted by Jbreen124 View Post
    I’m the lucky guy who was able to purchase this fantastic car. I bought for my sons first car. Needless to say he’s super excited and very proud to have it. It’s been a blast working together to fix the few items needing attention. Hopefully I can keep him convinced to keep it as stock as possible. Learned so much already on this forum and looking forward to more.
    Regards,
    Arch
    '86 Supra MA67
    Brullen 2.5" Exhaust, HKS Fly w/7MGE clutch,ST Springs, RC Intake & TB, 2.8GT & XX emblems, Factory Add on Rear Shoulder belts, Pioneer DEH-P2000 AM/FM/CD w/CDS-P5000 CD Player, Compomotive CXNs 8x16

Thread Information