Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

supra with the coddington custom wheels

2K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  gamble 
#1 ·
#2 ·
That color is horrendous and the inside looks like the original leather, which is all cracked as expected. Has the original factory stereo, so that is a plus. The wheels are damn near half the sale price of the car.
Cool if he sells it for the $11.5k.

#3 ·
That color is horrendous and the inside looks like the original leather, which is all cracked as expected.
?
I don't understand what you mean about the color. Isn't it black? From the pictures, it looks like the finish is extremely reflective and you are seeing blue sky and other background objects reflecting in the paint.

I will say that the hood to headlight gap and height looks somewhat off.

I would like to see what is under the hood.

Dale

#5 ·
From the add.
"*New Midnight Purple Paint"

Some pics on the shady side look black-ish but the pics on the sun side are definitely not.
Also, fresh paint is something to be wary of, usually. Can mean they are hiding a bunch of stuff and want to sell before the rust comes back through. I would like to think it was a quality paint job but hard to tell.

Edit: One minute late:
:stupid:

#6 ·
I assume they mean this midnight purple;

I don't think you need to worry about rust too much in a CA if that's where its been its whole life

#8 ·
The car looks very nice and so do the wheels- I'm not sure of the value = it.s in the wallet of the buyer... GLWS

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.