Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1984 Toyota Celica Supra P-Type For Sale

6K views 11 replies 4 participants last post by  Supy1984 
#1 · (Edited)
Sold 1984 toyota celica supra, performance-type.. White with maroon interior. 87000 true actual miles.
power steering
power disc brakes
power windows
power door locks
am/fm cassette radio with equalizer--oem
power antennae
2.8l inline 6 cyl eng,
automatic transmission 4 spd overdrive. Ect.
Limited slip rear differential, rear wheel drive
automatic temp control heat and ac. Ac is ice cold
no leaks of radiator, engine, trans, rear, brakes, p.s. Etc.
Front and rear wipers.
Fog lights
led headlights.
The body is in excellent condition. No rust, no rot, no dents, original paint still shines.
The interior has no rips, tears, smells, stains, minimal wear.
Gauges all work, lights all work, all power equipment work properly.
Windows and front and rear windshield are clear with no scratches.
The engine starts right up and idles smoothly, the trans shifts smooth and proper,
no hums or grinding sounds from the rear,
drives down the road smooth and powerful at all speeds.
Tires have less than 1000 miles, wheels are completely refurbished, including the spare.
No leaks of any fluids.
All fluids have been recently flushed and changed.
The car is turnkey, ready to drive or show anywhere.
Car is located in clermont florida.
Please no scammers, low ballers, or joy riders. Arrangements can be made for you to inspect the car with proper id.
If you buy from out of state, shipping expense is your responsibility.
Tax, tags, and fees are buyers responsibility.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
1984 Supra for sale

Hello Billy, thanks for the good luck. The car is actually better in person than in the photos. I did nothing to alter the photos, took them in very bright sunlight with a Canon a7. I would have posted many more photos as I have 38 photos of every part of the car. But the sight would only take 5 of them, don’t really know why. There are many more on cl orlando, and autotrader.
Luck to all, Semper Fi

#6 ·
You are right about the time of the year.
Certainly more buyers in Spring.
BaT does seems to be a good place to reach good price.
As stated before, this forum has more low ballers than high priced customers. The knowledge is here, but not necessarily the $$. There is some occasionnal members that would be willing to pay 10K for the right car, and your does fit the bill I beleive.
Timing for the right buyer when they are on the market is the main key.

#8 · (Edited)
Hi Guys, thanks for the good advice. Anyway I am getting offers outside, just not the right one yet. If it doesn't sell now, I will put it out there in the spring when I think it will do much better. Just wanted to clarify that. I'm looking at the asking prices on Ebay, and am astonished at those asks, although I don't see anything selling.
Good Luck to all. Semper Fi...

#11 ·
Thank you Billy, for your snarky criticism, and cynical viewpoint. If you knew me you would not allude that I was doing anything but providing some information about selling this car that some may find enlightening. There is nothing sales tactic like about any of my posts about this sale. I thought that some might find it interesting how it’s going. If not I apologize for the posts.
Luck to all
--billyM[/QUOTE]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.