Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1985 Celica Supra

9K views 22 replies 8 participants last post by  4SFED 
#1 · (Edited)
All original Celica Supra
7400 original miles paperwork to prove.
5 speed
Needs intake and throttle body re assembled.
Lost interest and need to move on.
7500 obo
My loss your gain. As car could go for triple running. 5307019185 for questions and pics

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Do you have some better pics that show the condition of the car? The side of the car looks like its smashed up in the photo you're posting? Is blue or grey and cloth or leather interior?

#4 ·
Is that 7 4 0 0...seven thousand four hundred?

#8 ·
No was parked in a drive way. For about 20 years. I'll post pics this afternoon.

Attachments

#9 ·
I've had the car 3 years had it running last winter. Swapped feel tank fuel filter injectors and injector rail. It currently needs intake manifold and vacuum lines installed.

Attachments

#10 ·
What I was trying to get clarified is if that was 7,400 MILES? Where are you located (city,state)?

#12 ·
You still did not clarify the actual mileage. If only 7400 as you \say, that would be astonishing. So, again, what is the number on the odometer?

#14 ·
Do you have access to a decent camera? Could you take some good pictures? Without the sun glaring into the camera and not at night with the headlights glaring into the camera. You are trying to sell a car. Show us what you got. Are those interior pictures of the mint supra?
So far, all one can gather from your pictures is that yes it's a white Supra with a hood that isn't closing right, damaged front fender, an engine room with a lot of corrosion and a high-mile interior from a Supra that's far from mint.

#19 ·
Hope your gag reflex don't kick in when you enjoy your 10mm dinner. Fenders not damaged fender flare is tho. I have the replacement just never put it on. Yes the interior is rough no coverage and direct sun light for well over 15 years will destroy and car here in California. If you don't understand how the sun can and will destroy plastic leather and rubbers then you haven't been in the resto business long enough or you have lucked out. Any further legitimate questions feel free to ask. Thanks

#23 · (Edited)
I see it's listed on ebay.
I also see that the auction AutoCheck Vehicle History Report documents 74001 miles. That's about 10x the mileage claimed by the seller.

If I am going to spend hard-earned money on a car, I want to know going in that it's what it's claimed to be so I ran a Carfax report and found that on 04/16/1993 it failed emissions at 63,875 miles.
  • California
  • Inspection Station
  • Sacramento, CA
    • Failed emissions inspection
Carfax also reports that on 05/04/1995 it had 83,725 miles when it passed emissions in Auburn, CA. This is the highest mileage noted for either AutoCheck or Carfax report. But on the next entry on Carfax two years later on 05/14/1997, the mileage suddenly drops to 6,221 and states MILEAGE INCONSISTENCY and the Car Fox saying: "The mileage reported here conflicts with this vehicle's odometer history."

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.