Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

Klearz 1985 signal lights group buy interest

10K views 47 replies 13 participants last post by  BILLY_GTS 
#1 ·
I have been talking to Tina at Klearz as I wanted a set of the clear lights for my 85 but there sold out and no longer in production, She said if we can get at least 5-10 people they will do another run, Anyone interested? Cost she said was $90+ shipping I assume, I figured once we got 5 ppl we would pay them and they would deal with everything, Sorry I tried to post in group buy section but could not for some reason,

#13 ·
I'm in for a set in SMOKE ha ha if available...

#15 ·
So I got confirmation that if I can get the group buy together they will make them for us, We can also choose color options clear, smoked ect… As of now we should have enough, I will give things the weekend and see if anyone else want in as well, Next week ill get all the details figured out to process the orders, Thanks everyone!!!

#16 ·
Billy, Nice work!! any option for the Euro lense?

#24 ·
Copy Billy Thanks!!

#27 ·
Any updates from Klearz??

#29 ·
I contacted them trying to get some information as I was too late for the original set of GB, can't speak for those that got in on time whether or not they actually made them and can deliver on them but here is my response:

"Hello all,

Updates on future production: unfortunately at the time being Klearz USA has halted all production. This includes both current products as well as new project manufacturing until further notice. We are in the middle of relocating (personally) and have sold our home/shop that we ran Klearz USA our of on the side. We won’t know future timelines until this home sells and we move into a temporary place for the time being. Most likely is that we get a rental for a few months in the new city that probably won’t have the shop space to do lenses until we buy our next property and can outfit it accordingly. This may be up to 6 months or more.

We apologize for the inconvenience and will keep everyone up to date as we know more.

Thanks,
Klearz USA"

#35 ·
Still Interested!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.