Handguns. I won't carry these. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by mutantcolors View Post
    On his 21st birthday, first day it was legal for him to do so, my buddy bought a S&W 500 with a 10.5" barrel. I blew my old toilet into dust with 2 shots.
    Great idea! The garbage collecting here won't pick up a toilet (or bricks or tile or shingles or any of that sort of thing), rather you have to take it to the dump yourself and its like $75 a pickup truck load regardless. A lot of old toilets sit at the curb for months till people finally figure out that the city won't pick them up. When I replaced one, I broke it up with a hammer and put the pieces in the trash a little at a time. Blowing it up would be a lot more fun.
    Phil D.
    85 Silver 6m-gte, completed 2000

"I always observe the speed limit. I see those DAMNED signs everywhere."

2. Remove Advertisements
    CelicaSupra.com
    Advertisements

CelicaSupra.com Member '82supra's Avatar
    One of my former students up north used to hunt with an AK47 (not exactly for sport ) ...a very distinct sound you could hear for miles
    Hidden Content
    DreadBull

Greg uses silent human-powered projectiles.
    Dave in Seattle. I keep LATE hours.Hidden Content
    '84 type "L" ,Auto ,daily driver. Dk blue.

CelicaSupra.com Member '82supra's Avatar
    I used to travel thru the US attending competition, black powder and buckskin, nowadays just try to stay limber
    Hidden Content
    DreadBull

I applied for and was allowed to buy a hand gun in my State. The background "Check" was done by the state and federal people in charge. If I was denied that purchase,they would tell me.It's legal for me to own a hand gun for home defense.
    The invaders are here,already.Theft,B&E,property damage and trespassing is in my neighborhood and it has increased.
    A few shootings,blocks away. Big city=big trouble.

WE have 2 large Cane Corso dogs,dead bolts on the doors and effective outside lighting in addition to (4 )1080p CCTV cameras,that I watch most of the time.
    I'm on the defensive to protect myself,my house and my stuff against theft.
    The B & E scares me the most.(The big dogs are just 100 pound puppies)

Quote Originally Posted by ddd228 View Post
    I applied for and was allowed to buy a hand gun in my State. The background "Check" was done by the state and federal people in charge. If I was denied that purchase,they would tell me.It's legal for me to own a hand gun for home defense.
    The invaders are here,already.Theft,B&E,property damage and trespassing is in my neighborhood and it has increased.
    A few shootings,blocks away. Big city=big trouble.

WE have 2 large Cane Corso dogs,dead bolts on the doors and effective outside lighting in addition to (4 )1080p CCTV cameras,that I watch most of the time.
    I'm on the defensive to protect myself,my house and my stuff against theft.
    The B & E scares me the most.(The big dogs are just 100 pound puppies)
    That's why I got back into firearms when I was living in Kalifornia. TOO many weirdos, illegals, and released CRIMINALS running around.

I keep a 12 ga with 00 buck on my side of the bed, and my wife keeps her 357 by her side of the bed.

And we have a 70 lb Pit Bull to alert us.
    1985 5-speed "Ms. Swan"

OH, What A Feeling!

Quote Originally Posted by pdupler View Post
    Great idea! The garbage collecting here won't pick up a toilet (or bricks or tile or shingles or any of that sort of thing), rather you have to take it to the dump yourself and its like $75 a pickup truck load regardless. A lot of old toilets sit at the curb for months till people finally figure out that the city won't pick them up. When I replaced one, I broke it up with a hammer and put the pieces in the trash a little at a time. Blowing it up would be a lot more fun.
    toilet-unique-planter-idea.jpg
    Here's an idea.

It becomes obvious that crimes are on the rise and we do what we can. The Cops cannot protect us.We can.
    My new hobby also provides personal protection.
    I deleted part of my first post for personal reasons.This guy shares too much.

Thread Information