What does a digi cluster with all the connectors with pigtails go for these days??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    CelicaSupra.com Member

What does a digi cluster with all the connectors with pigtails go for these days??

What do you guys think the value would be?

2. Remove Advertisements
    CelicaSupra.com
    Advertisements

Billy just the read out from the Digital dash? Or the entire Digital Dash...

I do believe the early ones had a lower MPH reading than the late versions...
    Regards,
    Arch
    '86 Supra MA67
    Brullen 2.5" Exhaust, HKS Fly w/7MGE clutch,ST Springs, RC Intake & TB, 2.8GT & XX emblems, Factory Add on Rear Shoulder belts, Pioneer DEH-P2000 AM/FM/CD w/CDS-P5000 CD Player, Compomotive CXNs 8x16

Digital Read Out Display

Cressy Digi Dash.jpg

Like this?? connects the trip computer...Cressy Digi Dash1.jpgCressy Digi Dash.jpg
    Regards,
    Arch
    '86 Supra MA67
    Brullen 2.5" Exhaust, HKS Fly w/7MGE clutch,ST Springs, RC Intake & TB, 2.8GT & XX emblems, Factory Add on Rear Shoulder belts, Pioneer DEH-P2000 AM/FM/CD w/CDS-P5000 CD Player, Compomotive CXNs 8x16

5. Remove Advertisements
    CelicaSupra.com
    Advertisements

CelicaSupra.com Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    Cressy Digi Dash.jpg

Like this?? connects the trip computer...Cressy Digi Dash1.jpgCressy Digi Dash.jpg
    I was talking more the entire cluster as I purchased one because I wanted the trip comp, The cluster came with wiring and trip comp,

I wanted to install it the trip comp to my Canadian digidash, So I need to figure out what I need and don't need, I know the trip comp works in miles but was thinking I could make it work

CelicaSupra.com Member '82supra's Avatar
    The cluster with trip computer is worth around $250+ depending on mileage.
    Hidden Content
    DreadBull

CelicaSupra.com Member
    Quote Originally Posted by '82supra View Post
    The cluster with trip computer is worth around $250+ depending on mileage.
    thanks!

I believe kne just sold for a bit less than that on another thread.
    As for canafian car, it is direct plug and play.
    Simply install the "Cruise Computer" behind the cluster (to the right) and plug everything. The required signals are already wired / availble in the power plug.
    -Jocelyn,
    P85-6MGE SDR(HKS kit c/w IC and F-Con in a box) 225KKm, NAL seats, 2.5 Brullen, ACT clutch, LJM, SS lines, Trip Computer. EuroH4
    P85-5MGE SDR had 439KKm (for 17 years my daily driver, RIP...), 2002 E39 ///M5 LMB Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

CelicaSupra.com Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RedP85 View Post
    I believe kne just sold for a bit less than that on another thread.
    As for canafian car, it is direct plug and play.
    Simply install the "Cruise Computer" behind the cluster (to the right) and plug everything. The required signals are already wired / availble in the power plug.
    what does the trip comp do exactly? also no problems hooking it up being it was designed for miles per hr not K?

It will simply compute and display in miles, so you'll have to do the conversion. It gives you (instant) mile per gallon consuption, autonomy with remainlng fuel, estimated time of arrival / distance to destination, and naturally, time.
    -Jocelyn,
    P85-6MGE SDR(HKS kit c/w IC and F-Con in a box) 225KKm, NAL seats, 2.5 Brullen, ACT clutch, LJM, SS lines, Trip Computer. EuroH4
    P85-5MGE SDR had 439KKm (for 17 years my daily driver, RIP...), 2002 E39 ///M5 LMB Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Thread Information