Needing some help from new and old friends...
    CelicaSupra.com Member SupraGuy31's Avatar

Needing some help from new and old friends...

Time again to see if the our forum community will come together and help when other members are in need. Hoping that after u read this u will understand my situation and support the need, if u dont then that's fine but please don't post negative remarks as they are not needed at this time.

As most of u know and those that don't know I've been medically unable to work since March (just a older broken up Army Retiree), and trying to support a family on disability alone isnt easy, well today I got the news that my daughter has cancer and will start chemo Monday (servical and some other type) and on top of that my 1yr old grandson is going into surgery Friday to have tubes put into his ears due to numerous infections since birth. Wife is a basket case ofcourse because she has had cancer in the past. I'm not asking for any kind of handout, what I'm asking for is there anyone out there in the community that would understand the situation and help financially with traveling, hotels and whatnot. I live in NC and the daughter and grandson are in GA. At one time we older guys would always do for others as much as possible and I always will if someone is in need weather it's parts or whatever. If u feel gracious enough to help in any way my PayPal is [email protected], you can shoot me your screen name via PM and if u need anything 7m wise I'm sure I have it even though I'm working on a build at the moment. If not then thanks for reading. Regardless I'm always here to help with any 7m build tips or tricks.

Supraguy31
    Another 700+ HP 7m in the works
    84 7M Powered Supra (Sandy)

2. Remove Advertisements
    CelicaSupra.com
    Advertisements

Robert, As a veteran and respected member of our community I am glad to assist my friend!! Prayers for your daughter and grandson!!
    Regards,
    Arch
    '86 Supra MA67
    Brullen 2.5" Exhaust, HKS Fly w/7MGE clutch,ST Springs, RC Intake & TB, 2.8GT & XX emblems, Factory Add on Rear Shoulder belts, Pioneer DEH-P2000 AM/FM/CD w/CDS-P5000 CD Player, Compomotive CXNs 8x16

CelicaSupra.com Member SupraGuy31's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    Robert, As a veteran and respected member of our community I am glad to assist my friend!! Prayers for your daughter and grandson!!
    Thank you AJ and thank you for your thoughts and prayers. Let me know if I can do anything for you.
    84 7M Powered Supra (Sandy)

Thread Information