looking for clean MK2 supra

looking for clean MK2 supra

Hi i have been out of the car seen for a bit now looking to get back in. I am looking for a clean running/Driving MK2 P-type supra preferably an 84,85 if you or if you know some one selling pleas let me know
    Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    CelicaSupra.com
    Advertisements

Rich, Please list your location and or how far your willing to travel to pickup a MK2...
    Regards,
    Arch
    '86 Supra MA67
    Brullen 2.5" Exhaust, HKS Fly w/7MGE clutch,ST Springs, RC Intake & TB, 2.8GT & XX emblems, Factory Add on Rear Shoulder belts, Pioneer DEH-P2000 AM/FM/CD w/CDS-P5000 CD Player, Compomotive CXNs 8x16

I'm looking to make a road trip out of it so anywhere from New York to California is fine price range is 5,000-10,000 I am going to do some work on it I plan to build up a 5mge or go all out with a 2jz gte swap also suspension/handling work
    Last edited by Rich1236; 09-18-2019 at 01:30 PM.

5. Remove Advertisements
    CelicaSupra.com
    Advertisements

Might want to post your price range too... There's this one on ebay (too expensive IMO);

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1984-Toyota...4AAOSwC7tdcWvo

CelicaSupra.com Member
    Rich,

There is one that just came up on CL in the LA Cal area.

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/sg...980717601.html

super nice!! would it be difficult to make it a manual? I would be more worried that parts would be hard to find the work would not be a problem

CelicaSupra.com Member
    mine is always up for sale
    but your going to need a trailer for all the extra parts.
    --
    tstefan
    Hidden Content

CelicaSupra.com Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich1236 View Post
    super nice!! would it be difficult to make it a manual? I would be more worried that parts would be hard to find the work would not be a problem
    In my opinion the conversion to manual is very straight forward for the MkII. Parts are not hard to source and the mounting points for the clutch master, clutch pedal etc are already built into the car. I would enjoy the auto during the parts collection process and then when doing the swap change the rear seals such as rear main, cam towers, heater hose etc this way it takes care of the 100k mile maintenance for perhaps the remaining life of the car.

cool thanks for all the info i think the 85 auto is a cant pass up find kudos Toyodasup

that seems to be a very nice one indeed.
    -Jocelyn,
    P85-6MGE SDR(HKS kit c/w IC and F-Con in a box) 225KKm, NAL seats, 2.5 Brullen, ACT clutch, LJM, SS lines, Trip Computer. EuroH4
    P85-5MGE SDR had 439KKm (for 17 years my daily driver, RIP...), 2002 E39 ///M5 LMB Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Thread Information