Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

'79 Celica MA45 Emission Pipe Layout

3K views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  suprarossa 
#1 ·
Hi all,
Have signed up to your forum on behalf of a retired mechanic friend of mine who owns a 1979 Toyota Celica with an MA45 engine in it.
He has asked me to see if I can find diagrams of the emission pipe layout and it turns out this information is nigh impossible to find on the general web and even amongst the existing posts in this forum.
Wondering if any of you may have access to such information and be willing to share?

Thanks in advance,

Jordan

#2 ·
#3 ·
Howdy AJ, cheers! Sounding very hopeful for the old boy..
However, I have just realised I hadn't set my profile information here, and am actually based in a little city called Whanganui in New Zealand, so postage may be a little more complicated.
If it'd be possible just to get a photo of the pipe layout (maybe vaccum pipes?) that'd be super sweet, but otherwise if you were willing to go to the trouble of sending over here I will ask my mate if he's keen to purchase.

Thanks very much

Jordan

#4 ·
Jordan Copy your location...

The emission manuals for the MA45s are $5 + shipping...I sell and ship lots of manuals worldwide so no worries here...

OR I can take pics, I'm not a tech dude; but I can probably figure it out to copy and send to an email address...if needed

#6 ·
Jordan,

Have your friend come join our FB group. We have many MA45 owners in Australia that are not on this forum. I am sure they have all the answers you need

facebook.com/groups/firstgenerationsupraowners

#7 ·
Greg, Thanks for the back up duh different engine than the USDM...

#8 ·
AJ, suprarossa, thanks guys very much for your replies!
Will see friend this week (he's actually a library customer and I'm a Librarian), and will get him on to the facebook group.

Much appreciated and I will update the thread with the result.

Have a good one!

Jordan

#9 ·
Jordan,
I have received your request to join the Facebook group and replied via PM with instructions. Haven't heard back from you yet, but your request is still sitting in the pending pile. Thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.