Following this thread!
    '83 Celica Supra 2.8i Euro spec
    '67 Toyota Crown 2000 Special
    A lot of Audis..

2. Remove Advertisements
    CelicaSupra.com
    Advertisements

CelicaSupra.com Member SupraFiend's Avatar
    Yeah, you're nuts to have this many track cars lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Rallyrolla View Post
    Haha Yes i found that thread when i was gogoogling, we got few celicas here tho and i want more🙂 was about 2cm shorter and added a tad of camber if i Remember correct, did you get alot more lock or just a bit from those 2cm? I kinda Remember u said the car felt better to drive aswell

This will be track only so dont worry about me welding everything 😂
    I didn't do it for more angle, I did it for steering ratio. I did get more lock, but because I dialed back the steering arm set screws, not sure if the arms themselves actually opened up more angle or not. The improved steering ratio feels fantastic, or at least makes it feel like a proper sports car. Going back to stock after is when you notice how slow the stock steering ratio is.

The issue isn't so much meeting the letter of the law with welded steering arms. The issue is they are more brittle and weaker after welding. A steering arm breaking on you is a pretty horrible failure, could easily put you into a wall, barrier or a roll.
    Black 86 mk2 Project Car
    New SDR 86 mk2 Daily User, Highway Cruiser AND Parking Lot Abuser in the works!

Oh I was going to mention, have you tried the new Netflix show called Hyperdrive yet? Its totally up your alley. There's a french man with an s13 with a swap with this motor in it. His performance and sequence of events is pretty epic.
    Black 86 mk2 Project Car

5. Remove Advertisements
    CelicaSupra.com
    Advertisements

i rearly watch netflix, recently stopped my sub due to no time to watch but ill try to find time! did not thing netflix made things like this haha, looking forward to it!

well about cut and shut knuckles, if u do it propperly it holds up, i'v abused my cut and shut so much, i chrashed with them on my bmw, they did not break but the frame rail bent, xmember got crushed ( i got a car strigth in my front wheel)... i also whent off track soo many times with them, my mate crashed with his and he just bent the tie rod... it all depends on how you do it but rules here make it illegal to street anything welded in the suspension so its not streetable... this car will only be for ice drifting and track anyways

been a bit bizzy painting of of my 86's but got the last few nigths on the supra, even got to fire it up
    the 86

quick test run, faaak this thing is siick, 524 wheel hp and 980kg with full tank

soo back to supra
    jap plates

doubble truble

first, seat, shifter and wheel done, bmw shifter is easy to fit to anything, using stock shifter since i like to have a bit of a throw

cut the inners

made lower radiator support, its enough for now, thinking to mayyyybe go semi tube font and maybe ill tuck that into the upper radiator support, using stock bmw radiator and i probly have to make a shourd in front of the radiator awswell?

converted the car to manual using a ae86 pump and a pedal from ma61

swapped the brake aswell

prop shaft time, cut off this big harmonizere thingy, did not fit the tunnel

luckly the bmw shaft is juust bigger than the ma61 so a bit of tape and it all lines up good on two spots, enough to get it strigth

hoping this shit hold up

also finished all electrics minus the fuel pump because im missing the tank, just ran a 044 to a bucket to testfire and test my wiring, and it fired strigth up on first try
    now i need exhaust, finish tunnel, fuel system, servo lines and make some kind of heater

got halfway on the tunnel aswell
    Toyota Corolla KE20 RallyRolla, 4A-GE 150hp+ , ae86 struts, trd short stroke etc..
    Toyota Corolla KE20 Stance, 980mm of road slicks, bike carbed 2T-C
    Toyota Corolla AE86 Under full restoration
    Toyota Crown RS50 1969, going to get 5M-GE Twinturbo
    Toyota Supra MA61

CelicaSupra.com Member
    Do you tube front ALL of your cars?

Nice paint scheme on the AE!
    Black 86 mk2 Project Car

been at Ebisu drift matsuri in japan so not much have been going on here
    at Ebisu i saw this beaty, only celica supra i saw in japan, saw alot of 86 but only one XX

he pops the hood and im ready to see a 5M in there but no.. dafuck?! a SR20

propper home built, look at that fan shroud, the frame number even said GA61, first time i'v even seen a GA61 with my own eyes, japan only i guess?

here is me and my shitty s13 i bought (and sold) at ebisu, got 3 days of drifting before the engine blew, i hate nissans

enough ebisu, got back home.. well ofcourse its snow back home..
    got pretty far with the supra before i left just did not have time to update, with a turn of the key the supra fired rigth up and drove out of the snow an into the garage..

before i left i wipped up a suuuuper quick tube front/radiator support, used like half an hour and scrap metal haha

a bit of paint

supra logo added in the rear

tunnel almost finished

ghetto gas tank setup, for some reason my CS did not come with a tank and there was a hole in the boot, so i just took a ae86 tank, bmw fuel filter and a few quick mounts later the supra has a gas tank, probly need to separat it from the coupe due to track rules

added one ligth and it was time for a test drive, this thing rips! the 2,5 bmw engine has 190 hp ish so its a bit quicker than the 5m and alooooot ligther

who needs jz when you have m52

it just looks too good

next is trying to get hold of a alu radiator, making a heater and suspesion/lock mods, then making a better exhaust, need to cut the headers since they are too low to the ground now... just make a quick full exhaust to not irritate the whole hood but headers are way to low
    Toyota Corolla KE20 RallyRolla, 4A-GE 150hp+ , ae86 struts, trd short stroke etc..
    Toyota Corolla KE20 Stance, 980mm of road slicks, bike carbed 2T-C
    Toyota Corolla AE86 Under full restoration
    Toyota Crown RS50 1969, going to get 5M-GE Twinturbo
    Toyota Supra MA61

CelicaSupra.com Member
    I followed your driftventures in japan very closely on instagram, it looked insane and like an absolute blast.

Thread Information