WTB One piece driveshaft for r154

CelicaSupra.com Member

WTB One piece driveshaft for r154

As the title states looking for a one piece driveshaft. Steel or aluminium. I know I can get one custom made but thought I would check on here first if someone has one laying around or going a different direction with their setup.

I'm running a 7mgte motor with an R154 tranny. Prefer a slip yoke to fit.

Thanks
    Nick

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

2. Remove Advertisements
    CelicaSupra.com
    Advertisements

So I have a steel one piece that is R154 to stock Mk2 flange in the rear. It has maybe a couple of thousand miles on it. Catch would be that with my 2JZ it was ever so slightly too long and was cutting the rear oil seal. I had no problems with it when I had a 7M. I just ended up doing a new aluminum one that was like an 1/8" shorter. I'd give it to you for $10 + shipping just to cover gas and tape. Catch is that shipping is probably like $50 since its so heavy and large. LMK if you're interested.

CelicaSupra.com Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverMk2 View Post
    So I have a steel one piece that is R154 to stock Mk2 flange in the rear. It has maybe a couple of thousand miles on it. Catch would be that with my 2JZ it was ever so slightly too long and was cutting the rear oil seal. I had no problems with it when I had a 7M. I just ended up doing a new aluminum one that was like an 1/8" shorter. I'd give it to you for $10 + shipping just to cover gas and tape. Catch is that shipping is probably like $50 since its so heavy and large. LMK if you're interested.
    Awesome dude! Sounds like exactly what I need. Definitely interested. I'll pm you.

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

Thread Information