Wow!! $21,ooo?

Thread: Wow!! $21,ooo?

Wow!! $21,ooo?

83-Red P-type , 6M,. LJM strut-bar, RC intake,Thorley header,Tenzo 17" wheels, cross-drilled rotors, Eibach springs, KYB shocks, 85 hatch and int., 82 header panel=Frankenkar

87 4 Runner, White, 22RE, 302K on original motor, still strong

"This car is so loud , I heard you before I saw you!" said the nice policeman. Hidden Content

2. Remove Advertisements
    CelicaSupra.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by supkar View Post
    He's got that car on ebay also. Judging from my experience, it will not bring anywhere near that money. Even though it is a stick, with low miles, I think the range for that car would be maybe around 14-16k. When and if the right person comes along.

don't like the color but its in mint condition all it needs is a stock radio and its worth it

no mods and hold on it to for a few years and the sticker price will go up

5. Remove Advertisements
    CelicaSupra.com
    Advertisements

CelicaSupra.com Member
    very nice but the price not so much lol,

I don't remember more than three to top $20K and they were all a whole lot fewer than 66K miles, basically put away when practically new. Is this one close, maybe. However, timing may be wrong more than anything. I was in a British car show Saturday with the Jag and was having a discussion with some guys at the show about disappointing recent auction results. One theory is that everyone is kind of holding off pricey toy purchases right now because they're all waiting to see what the economy is going to do. All the pundits are predicting the mother of all worldwide recessions to start within the next year. I bought a 69 Corvette in 2008 just months before the last crash and C3 values plummeted nearly 50% overnight. It was about eight years before the values climbed back to what I paid for it. Bottom line, I think its going to be tough to get top dollar for any collector car right now just because of the timing.
    Phil D.
    85 Silver 6m-gte, completed 2000

"I always observe the speed limit. I see those DAMNED signs everywhere."

Good point Phil, about timing and recessions when considering a big purchase. I can't believe people are still buying homes in Ca. and paying ridiculous prices when there is so much talk of possible recession. Has everyone forgot about '08?
    83-Red P-type , 6M,. LJM strut-bar, RC intake,Thorley header,Tenzo 17" wheels, cross-drilled rotors, Eibach springs, KYB shocks, 85 hatch and int., 82 header panel=Frankenkar

87 4 Runner, White, 22RE, 302K on original motor, still strong

"This car is so loud , I heard you before I saw you!" said the nice policeman. Hidden Content

Thread Information