84 Supra Sold 21000.00 Ebay - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    CelicaSupra.com Member mutantcolors's Avatar
    That was on my local craigslist, same town. I almost shared the link here, but the price was too crazy so I just let it be. Asking 24K originally.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CelicaSupra.com
    Advertisements

Hi Guys, ok so too good to be true. The car is back on ebay, still asking 21k. So the sale fell through, or was some kind of game of sorts. Don’t know what anyone gets out of playing these games on ebay, but I see it a lot.
    Luck to all.

CelicaSupra.com Member SupraFiend's Avatar
    I think he's saying the 80s cars are still somewhat overlooked and the 90s ones are possibly over priced now

I think 20k could become the norm in the relatively near future for a car in this condition and milage. Many of us have learned by this point that thats about what it costs to restore one to that level.

This particular car does have a pretty nice and rare set of options. Too bad it didn't have the ultra rare clear Supra wing Its the right year and color to have gotten it.
    Black 86 mk2 Project Car
    New SDR 86 mk2 Daily User, Highway Cruiser AND Parking Lot Abuser in the works!

5. Remove Advertisements
    CelicaSupra.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Supy1984 View Post
    Hi Guys, ok so too good to be true. The car is back on ebay, still asking 21k. So the sale fell through, or was some kind of game of sorts. Don’t know what anyone gets out of playing these games on ebay, but I see it a lot.
    Luck to all.
    ...the same thing people get by posting obvious game-playing listings while listing their own car?

--billyM
    White 85P - Blue/Silver 85P
    -------------------------------
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Thread Information