Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

your dream car

11K views 71 replies 47 participants last post by  SupraFiend 
#1 ·
i may be off beat with this one, but i'd want a cressie with a 2jz in it. then, a greddy t-88 single turbo conversion and the works. make around 850-950hp, and smoke the pants off of trans-ams and such. what're your guy's?

#10 ·
94-99 Celica GT-4 WRC, do over the engine, upgrade turbo, ect, w/ 17" advan SA3R's
that'd be for my personal car
for the family car -
nissan stagea w/ rb26 swap, upgraded single turbo, with some nice 17" rims, something like konig unknowns

#11 ·
Nukes25 said:
94-99 Celica GT-4 WRC, do over the engine, upgrade turbo, ect, w/ 17" advan SA3R's
that'd be for my personal car
for the family car -
nissan stagea w/ rb26 swap, upgraded single turbo, with some nice 17" rims, something like konig unknowns
there was a stagea in super street with 1700 hp.

#15 ·
shelby series 1

with or without supercharger.

#16 ·
If you are going to dream, why not dream exotic. Ok, ok. I'll throw in a Chevrolet engine just to be practical

1972 ISO Griffo IR8

And I figure Bertone must be where Toyota got the idea for our mk2 front end.

#20 ·
1985 jeep cj-7 with a 6 inch lift , black wheels with the sickest mud tires known to man and chrome grills and bumpers and at least 6 mounted lights, bikini top, no doors, maroon with tan interior, bigass 305 v8 and 5 speed

1968 chevrolet corvette with the big block 454 and 3 butterfly blower up a foot from its hood, black as night with chrome everywhere, side pipes and custom bodywork, with modest 17 5-spoke chromes and custom wideeeee fenders to make room for the 315-60-r17's to fit

#21 ·
I'll have to agree with Tanya....or.......1964 Impalla SS 409 4spd. A 68/9 Fairlane/Cobra with 428 4 gear would work nicely also.

God I need to finish some of the Supra projects......68 Charger still hasn't sold,Just found a line on a NewYorker with a forged crank 440,runs/drives -$200....Anyone in NW Wa. have about 6 parking spots they want to rent cheap ??? :p I need more room,LMAO.

#23 ·
Mine would be the Ferrari F40 (mmm, twin turbo V8 goodness. Looks so nice too), but seeing as they arent all that common here, and i would never afford one if i tried.... A 2JZGTE Aristo with a Supra 6 speed bolted to it would do me nicely.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.