Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

your dream car

11K views 71 replies 47 participants last post by  SupraFiend 
#1 ·
i may be off beat with this one, but i'd want a cressie with a 2jz in it. then, a greddy t-88 single turbo conversion and the works. make around 850-950hp, and smoke the pants off of trans-ams and such. what're your guy's?

#52 ·
lil'devil said:
What about the MKIII....
musta forgot about that one :D :D :D :D This was My first dream car when I was 12

To let you know I love my black cars too
I don't particularly like the mk III. I'll own one eventually once i own the rest of the cars i want just to complete my supra collection, but it's not one of my dream cars :)

#54 ·
I would just love to have

1) 1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 a833 4-speed with dealer add on a/c front disk brakes and 355 or 391 8 3/4 rear end. B-5 Blue with Black interior
2) I'm with Tonya 1971 Barracuda mine would have to be a 340 4-speed color Plum Crazy Purple with Black Interior.
3) 1968 Dodge Charger 440 4-speed Arrest me Red with Black Interior.
4) 1968 Dodge Dart 340 4-speed Lime Green with White interior
5) 1971 Dodge Demon you guessed it 340 4-speed Vitamine C Orange with Black Interior
6) And last but not least 1970 Road Runner 440 4-speed.

#55 ·
1suprafan said:
I would just love to have

1) 1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 a833 4-speed with dealer add on a/c front disk brakes and 355 or 391 8 3/4 rear end. B-5 Blue with Black interior
2) I'm with Tonya 1971 Barracuda mine would have to be a 340 4-speed color Plum Crazy Purple with Black Interior.
3) 1968 Dodge Charger 440 4-speed Arrest me Red with Black Interior.
4) 1968 Dodge Dart 340 4-speed Lime Green with White interior
5) 1971 Dodge Demon you guessed it 340 4-speed Vitamine C Orange with Black Interior
6) And last but not least 1970 Road Runner 440 4-speed.
wow, you really like your mopars. :woot:

#57 ·
The 440 is a better motor for almost all circumstances...and the 340 is extremely underrated. As for myself:

1.) '69 Charger R/T 440+6 black on black with a red bumblebee stripe
2.) '84 MKII black with a 7mgte and working A/C- or Jehan's car will do.
3.) A newer Landcruiser

Eric

#58 ·

Here's what my previous toy for the past 10 years was: a 440 1971 Plymouth Barracuda.

Fun car, but handled like a pig, couldn't stop without making a reservation, wasn't very good in the rain (never drove it in the snow, obviously), and needless to say couldn't really road-trip or even feel comfortable leaving it parked while going to dinner, the mall or a movie. Only did two things well: look good and haul ass. :woot:

Dream Machine of the Week: RX-8 with an LS7/M6. :badger:

#60 ·
Car Freak,

You mean to tell me that the SR-71 is still flying? I thought they were grounded years ago when they took them out of operation. I have to admit that it was one of the most spectacular birds to see fly - I used to watch them fly out of Kadena Air Force Base in Okinawa, Japan. It flew high, fast, and took forever to turn around while cruising at full speed (an area the size of Texas). It was always amazing to me that they would wait until after it had taken off to fill it with fuel. I bet it would be one heck of a ride!

Oh, as for a dream car, there is nolonger such a thing! You spend enough time around cars and it becomes more and more difficult to satisfy your craving - you end up just having to settle for something that keeps you distracted. I am planning to purchase either a late 90's model 935 Porsche or a late 90's model Lotus Turbo Esprit (twin turbo V8). Not dream cars by any means, but affordable. a dream car would have to possess the comfort of a Benz, do 0-60 in 3-seconds, 1/4 mile in 10-seconds, have a top speed of 200 MPH, and pull at least 1.5 G's on street tires. I'll let you know when I pick up one of the late 90's models...

Regards,

Carlos

#69 ·
Finally! I found a stock unmolested Henry J

Cute little car with a 161 cu in (2.6 L) L-head six-cylinder engine producing 80 hp. The engines were supplied by Willys-Overland; the same guys making CJ-3A Jeeps at that time. Three-speed with electric overdrive. (3 on the tree).
The Henry J was also built and available in Japan from 1951 to 1954, through a licensing deal with Mitsubishi. You could also buy them through the Sears catalog.
This one is completely stock except for the electric system modified from 6v to 12v.
Do I really want to swap a 7mgte into this one?

#70 ·
Buy her some shoes!!

#71 ·
Hmmmm Mangusta Mongoose...my fav Aurora T-jet

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.