KC Area Meet

Thread: KC Area Meet

CelicaSupra.com Member

KC Area Meet

first ever ToyotaLand meet. August 19th, 2006 which is a Saturday so people like me who live out of town can come and this is plenty of notice for you people to get off of work. The meet will start at Shawnee Mission Park at the Moon Tower. Meet there at 11:00 am. Once everyone gets there we will have a little photo shoot. Once that is finished we will go find a place to grill and have some grub and just sit around and bs for a while. Following that we will go for a cruise around Kansas City and find some spots for some more photo shoots and then from there we will just play it by ear of what to do.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CelicaSupra.com
    Advertisements

CelicaSupra.com Member 86SupraMKII's Avatar
    Cool, I'll have to see what's going on, maybe I'll drive my IS300 down. Dunno if I would want to drive the Supra; it is making a howling sound in the rear end I'm thinking one of the wheel barings is going out.

Someone should move this thread to the "Shows/Meets" section.
    Neal
    Cars: 1992 Ford Explorer (not picture worthy!) - 1986 Toyota Supra MKII - 1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 - 2011 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V
    Bikes: 2006 Kawasaki ZZR 600 - 2002 Suzuki SV650 - 1975 Honda CB125S
    Hidden Content

CelicaSupra.com Member
    yeah sorry bout that, 4am does things to my mind, could find it. but yeah i should bring mine up there but idk we will see

5. Remove Advertisements
    CelicaSupra.com
    Advertisements

Wow, someone else from KC. Are there very many members from our wonderfull city? I will have to check my schedule to see if either of my soccer teams has a game that day. It would be great to meet some other supra nuts in the market. I have been working on mine for several months now and have to pull the top end off again to repair a few things I did wrong during the initial rebuild. Hopefully will be able to find time to get it done before the 19th. Has there been much interest in the meet and greet for the 19th?

CelicaSupra.com Member
    Well there is a list of about 20 other toyotas that will be there. I will be sporting the good ol' MKI. It's $5 to eat. I'm pretty sure there will be a few other supra's. here is the original post, it contains valuable information. Also i am to ask if anyone does come, try to bring food cause it is turning out to be a pretty large meet and more food will be needed if more people come

ToyotaLand.Org All Toyota Meet!!!
    Date: August 19th
    Time: 11:00A.M.
    Place: Shawnee Mission Park Observation Tower

TimeLine:
    11:00A.M. We all meet and have a little photo shoot

12:00 or 12:30 We All cruise to a shelter to have a little bbq

1:30 Raffle off some Toyota/TRD/Toyota Motorsports things

2:00 or 3:00 We all go for a cruise and find some good places for some photo fun

This meet is for any and all Toyota/Lexus/Scion owners and fans. Even if you don't own a Toyota you are welcome to come to this meet you just wont be included in the group photo shoots. Please feel free to come. IF you have any questions please email me at [email protected] or give me a call on my cell. My number is 913-219-7826

Thread Information