Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

**Body Side Molding Availability**

40K views 46 replies 22 participants last post by  ballinjin2k 
#1 · (Edited)
I've updated this thread with pricing. The EPC picture is for reference only (they don't list a Supra pic, just Celica). Use the picture and take the number attached to the corresponding molding you desire. Look at the list below it, match that number with the number in the 'PNC' column. This will give you all access to pricing information on body side moldings. So...if I get an email about them, I'll send you a link. The last four complete sets in the world (for the 84-85 models) are going to be shipping out soon! The culprit molding is part number 75624-14030 (75624A in the pic below) which is the left fender molding at the rear of the fender (the one between the fender arch and the door). This part has been almost completely exhausted in Toyota's distribution chain WORLDWIDE. I purchased the last two to complete the four orders I have, from a dealer in Utah, and the National Parts locater does not show another dealer as having one in stock. I was told there was one in the Gulf States Toyota warehouse in Texas, but I don't have access to that warehouse. There is also one in the warehouse in Puerto Rico (we can't source out of there either), but outside of those two locations, my man in Torrence couldn't come up with anymore. So.. body side molding sets for all future transactions will not include this molding! I will be confirming orders with the gents that have placed them today, and if anyone cancels I'll be posting here. Any parts that become available because of cancellations will be sold on a first come basis. The 82-83 front moldings (PNC 75613 and 75614) are discontinued as well. I hear that people are modifying the 84-85 moldings to make them work with the 82-83 front markers although I have not yet seen the end result of an installation.

Pricing and availability are current as of 02.01.2009 and are subject to change.

See less See more
#37 ·
Hello, Mark,

So, other than the three (75613, 75623A & 75624A) that's been discontinued, are the other ones still available?

Are the grommets/snaps also available? According to the image:

90562-04137
90386-06006
90176-05001
90339-06011

Are the grommets/snaps for the rocker molding still available?

Thanks

#38 ·
Damn I guess I can't get a complete set for an 84 supra anymore eh?And you say these replacement ones are a bit flatter then the stock ones? They should restart the production of these parts lol I'm sure they would get a few sales What do you think would be my best bet if I wanted to replace all of those outer moldings?

Thanks in advance

Edit: A PM in fine instead of filling this thread.

#41 ·
Well...I just sold the last pair of the front one I had...so I haven't found the replacement yet. I'd imagine the 75651 and 75652 would work there as well, as long as the taper is right. I'll have to drive my car into work and match them up. Remember...just a little over a year ago I was ordering full sets with no issue...that's how quick they can start to disappear.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.