Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

JZ MkII Roll Call Time !!

62K views 153 replies 75 participants last post by  Ultimate Man 
#1 · (Edited)
I thought it would be interesting to take a census of all known MKII-JZ swaps. For the purposes of this census, a swap is defined as anyone who has at least mounted the JZ into a MkII. Doesn't matter if its not wired yet, or perfected, etc. Heck, none of our cars are ever "finished."

Here are the ones which I am aware of along with the country in which they reside. I'm using forum handles as I don't know everyone's real names:

US
39 Total
DMADMA60 1JZ
Lacrssgus14 2JZ
Pituala 1JZ
CelicasupraVVTi 1JZ
Jtamulis ?
935Motorsports 1JZ
Sam Smiles 1JZ
Lee MA61 2JZ
1JZSUP 1JZ
Burkeyo 1JZ
Username 2JZ
Supra4life 2JZ
drifterXMKII 1JZ
DrgnFlys 2JZ
DannyG 2JZ
CLToy 1JZ
Turbodave 1JZ
kdsii 1JZ
spinplay01 1JZ
Dragon72076 (RA65) 2JZ
tiksman 1JZ
pogipogi 1JZ
1Smooth85 1JZ
CelSup 2JZ
JZE72 (TE72) 2JZ
AChan 1JZ
RA24man 2JZ
tyler22321 2JZ
cdr_913 1JZ
xtriumphx818 1JZ
zuprax85 2JZ
vvtimk2 2JZGE VVTI
racerxj220 US 1.5JZ
suppraman 1JZ
schanster 2JZGTE
richies 2jz
yamahamoon 1jz
tbbean 2jz
supraholic 2jz

AUS
9 Total
Norbie 2JZ
Mutated 2JZ
1983supra 1JZ and 2JZ
Simple61 1JZ
bevani 1JZ
tris 2JZ
Ryley 2JZ
rdorman 2JZ
Shane~182 2JZGE AUS

CAN
9 Total
Yotaholic 1JZ
Suprafanatic 1JZ (JZA70?)
MrTechNIC 1JZ
dmlsupra 2JZ
Knuckledragger ?JZ
84 Supra ?JZ
italianpace 1JZ
lepad mx73 1JZ CAN
Cap'n 2jz 2JZGTE CAN

Brunei
m1ng 1JZ

England
mk2john 2JZ

South Africa
Supra Mkii 2JZ

France
Diz9 2JZ

Sweden
viktorsson 2jz

Thanks for playing!
Dave

See less See more
#45 · (Edited)
Im working on mine, no set date on fire up, But Im here in Canada..... BTW, its a 1j ( I noticed you have me down as a ?) hopin to drop the engine in by spring...

#51 ·
1JZ Time!

Yeah, with all the questions I have asked you over the year I am sure that you are happy to see me finally get to it! lol

Sounds like you are going to have a beast of a car :naughty:
Yeah, I am stoked! I am working on a trailer to get the car to you. I almost have it worked out.

#52 ·
Add me to the list. 1984 MK2 w/1JZ 440 hp 320tq. I'm Atlanta GA.

#54 ·
Add me as well!

My '85 is 1JZ-GTE powered :)

#62 ·
I have HKS intake, china special ebay y/downpipe, 3 inch mandrel bent exhaust with Apexi straight through muffler-no cat, blitz access ecu, electric fans, and lightweight flywheel. guessing around 310-320 hp. I have the gain on my boost controller pretty high too.

I guess i'm just used to the torque and traction of my subaru. You know, the feeling that makes you think that the seat is going to break.

#65 ·
You can also count me in. motor and car are residing in the same house now.
I am getting all of the items together. I need to get the 2j water pump and 1j bellhousing to r154.

Anyhow a 1jz into a 82 panda.

#71 ·
me....celsup, a big hello !!

1982 MK2 w/2JZ...you most likely know the car, bought recently from Toan in San Jose.....love the car !!! drove 1400 miles non stop from San Jose to Colorado over the past weekend, car did incredibly well, approx. 35 mpg without mountain passes in the way....few hiway battles with local ricers, they didn't have a chance when traveling at 76-70...just get into about 5lbs of boost and they get smaller in the rear view:laugh:

Car is going in for some big mods next Wednesday, should be scary fast soon !!

somewhere in Utah, or was it NV....saw a sign that said pussy cat ranch and ......(kidding)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.