Mk2 + 1GZFe V12 swap - Page 40

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30383940
    CelicaSupra.com Member SupraFiend's Avatar
    Stupid photobucket!

The account changes notification page clearly states that that free accounts, ones with less then 2gigs, will not have 3rd party hosting anymore, but so far all of mine are still showing and I am certainly under the 2gig mark. If you are over, maybe you can milk a little more life out of photobucket yet too. I just downloaded all of my photos off it, but I'm not going to go thru the massive time sink of rehosting elsewhere and fixing all my links until my pics stop working.

Looking forward to seeing some updates on this thing do, you have to finish it, its too epic!
    Black 86 mk2 Project Car
    New SDR 86 mk2 Daily User, Highway Cruiser AND Parking Lot Abuser in the works!

2. Remove Advertisements
    CelicaSupra.com
    Advertisements

CelicaSupra.com Member supra_toy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SupraFiend View Post
    Stupid photobucket!
    Agree!

CelicaSupra.com Member SupraFiend's Avatar
    Hey Will!

Yo Crambo, looks like A) the photobucket debacle from 2017 (re my last post above) has been walked back. All of your photos are showing up now. However...
    B) the latest Photobucket attempt to squeeze money out of rocks has kicked in and they are throttling everyone's free accounts now and only showing blurry pics inline.

But those of you wanting to see the original pic in full resolution, you can either click on it and browse into the owner's PB gallery directly in its own tab/browser window, or use this Chrome extension to fix it...
    https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...bifiaedg?hl=en

Once again, Stupid Photobucket!
    Black 86 mk2 Project Car
    New SDR 86 mk2 Daily User, Highway Cruiser AND Parking Lot Abuser in the works!

Thread Information