Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

Aptitude tests.

23K views 26 replies 24 participants last post by  Oldskool7m 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Considering that I really don't know anything about electrical diagrams, I think I did pretty good. 84% Actually, the pulley questions tripped me up more. So did some of the pressure questions at the end. Of course, I never made it to fluid dynamics....

#3 ·
i scored 81% The electrical circuits i cant believe i remembered from freshman years in highschool! lol. And the PSI question got me good along with a couple of the weight ones the ones about the angles of pull.. I forgot the scientific laws for thoughs :[

#13 ·
I got 95% but I didn't use any gear train formula's so I know I could have done better. Cool test. Should have slowed down and tried harder. Story of my life. lol

#14 ·
92%

there was a couple ?'s kinda b.s and hit the answer button before i picked an answer on a ?.... just like the bc red seal automotive test there was a bunch of b.s ?'s

#22 ·
I scored a 92%. Not bad for a dumbass ******* that qualifies for legal insanity.

#24 ·
I only got 78%, but after review I found that I misread a couple questions. Also, in question 48 there are two answers that are technically the same. I happened to pick the wrong one.

If I took it again I'd get 100%, but that's kinda cheating. Also, it's been a few years since I've had to deal with any of the more specific stuff in that test. Such as pulleys. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.