would anyone want to fix their broken sunroof cables for good??? - Page 5

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Hope it all goes smoothly.

A great friend of ours is in a post graduate program in metal crafts. She makes a lot of things by hand all the time, with excellent precision. Seoul National University grad.

Just throwing that out there in case anyone is looking for a faster option. Doesn't matter what it looks like, the design or material, just need the actual unit to copy into any material you want.

Cheers.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CelicaSupra.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by racerxj220 View Post
    Hope it all goes smoothly.

A great friend of ours is in a post graduate program in metal crafts. She makes a lot of things by hand all the time, with excellent precision. Seoul National University grad.

Just throwing that out there in case anyone is looking for a faster option. Doesn't matter what it looks like, the design or material, just need the actual unit to copy into any material you want.

Cheers.
    >>
    >Cheers handy to know
    > gonna put my part in tomorrow see how it goes . Been a long time since on the forums . Looking forward to seeing whats new

Yeah, I can get a lot of things made over here and there, but nobody really has shown much support in the form of action or diligence, rather.

I don't have a sunroof, just offering. I did say I wouldn't make anything else for these cars, but I just can't help feel bad seeing people need things with no option...

5. Remove Advertisements
    CelicaSupra.com
    Advertisements

3d printed one is never going to hold up. I broke the first one I made instantly on fit up. The machined aluminum one is never going to be in that $50 range that people to expect to pay for it.

It was explained to me this evening that there would have to be a batch of them made.

Our friend is going into the academic side and into professorship. She is way smart, and doesn't do the crafting as a business anymore.

I was provided what area I needed to visit to get anything made, but I don't have anything in hand as an example. There are probably a lot of places in Asia that would make what you needed.

Someone else would have to coordinate funding, as all I would do would be to set it up and put someone in contact with them.

After the last fiasco, no way I'm going to put my money in anything. I'll just point out options for someone else, if interested.

Thread Information