Brullen Group Buy is Finally Ready to Go - Page 15

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
    CelicaSupra.com Member Snake2715's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by karaki
    Hmmm...never saw your pipes. Can you take a picture...curious as to how Brullen built the 'pipes only system.

I'm sorry guys but haven't been doing any follow up on these, been insanely busy lately. From what I know everyone should have received their systems by now, if you have any questions/concerns let me know asap...thanks again.
    Sure cana nd I actually have will try to post them by Thursday.

Although in the pics posted by Shokashuki on page 8 you can see that one is plain stainless, and the other is painted black.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CelicaSupra.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Snake2715
    Quote Originally Posted by karaki
    Hmmm...never saw your pipes. Can you take a picture...curious as to how Brullen built the 'pipes only system.

I'm sorry guys but haven't been doing any follow up on these, been insanely busy lately. From what I know everyone should have received their systems by now, if you have any questions/concerns let me know asap...thanks again.
    Sure cana nd I actually have will try to post them by Thursday.

Although in the pics posted by Shokashuki on page 8 you can see that one is plain stainless, and the other is painted black.
    My pipes are black from the Cat to the point just before the tips w/the tips nice and shiny. The section with the resonator is all black as is the actual muffler section.
    Sho

CelicaSupra.com Member
    Had received mine almost as soon as I hit the send button on the PM. Waited until I was able to give it some miles before I made a comment.

It was a good thing I replaced my factory - The exhaust had holes in it from rust. The sound of the Brullen initially was louder than I had expected. (I initially wanted a super quiet exhaust.. old age and an old 85 with Swiss HKS exhaust will do that to you.)

Took out to get e-checked this AM. Man it sounds sweet. Passed e-check with the still new exhaust smell. :lol: I've gotten a lot of compliments on the sound. Of course the e-check people are amazed at the condition of the car.

Many thanks George!

Regards,
    James R
    Searching for enlightenment on an abandoned highway.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

5. Remove Advertisements
    CelicaSupra.com
    Advertisements

Aweseome news on the echeck James, can't wait to see this beast of yours.

Thread Information