Coleman Rotor Group Buy for Jim King BBK **LAST DAY** - Page 3

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    I'm in for a set of 4, most likely the HD ones. Great job! How do we arrange payment?
    Josh Rapier
    Silver 85 6MGE 17x8 & 17x9 Forgeline LS on Potenza SO3's

2. Remove Advertisements
    CelicaSupra.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by jr85mk2
    Great job! How do we arrange payment?
    Thanks for the Kind words Josh. We worked real hard with coleman to get this pricing for this group buy. I have to work out a few more details with coleman in regares to shipping so I will update the group with payment and shipping information early next week.

George,
    Put my name down for a set of 4 rotors (2 fr & 2 rears). Not sure which type I'll go with (light or HD). Could you get the weight of rotors? Then I'll decide which rotors to order. BTW, I'm kinda disappointed that colemanracing.com site stinks regarding lack of info as compared to wilwood.com site.
    Thanks,
    MikeD

5. Remove Advertisements
    CelicaSupra.com
    Advertisements

Mike,

I'll get that info for you on Monday. I unfortunately have no time to talk to Rory today. From my original conversation with Rory I recall him saying that there isn't much of a weight difference. The main difference between the two is that the actual two disk themselves are thicker on the HD rotors. Like I said earlier, in each conversation I had with him he highly recommended to NOT use the lightduty rotors in our car.

If you guys have any other questions you would like me to ask please let me know by monday.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by karaki
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkycheeze
    if that is the case, i will definetly be interested in getting the pads through this GB, and then building the lines myself
    Funkmaster...this GB is for the Rotors only...Jim King will be handling the GB for the calipers/pads.

BTW...http://www.techna-fit.com/hnafit has a sweet deal on the lines...i've already ordered mine $110usd...can't beat that.
    George,
    I just looked up techn-afit.com and noticed that brake line kit (part # TOY-1340) for 1983 only has 4 lines. I thought we would need 6 lines minimum. Is that the part # you ordered?

BTW, there's a drawing pic of a car that looks like a mk2 (no not that beemer) when you go to this site and pick "brake line kits"! Maybe it looks like only to me!

Mike,

I emailed Trotter directly and told him that I needed the MK2 Lines for the Jim King BBK and he knew exactly what I was talking about. Send him an email: [email protected] . HTH.

I'm going to put a dealine on this, it'll be the same date as the Brullen Group Buy April 15th 2004. The numbers look good enough so far between this group and us in Toronto that we'll ship each order to peoples house individually...it won't be necessary to ship all to one address.
    George...I'm doing the front BBK for my '84 with Jim....this looks like a good deal that you've set up. Put me down for a set of the heavy-duty front rotors.
    '84P 5-speed - 2JZ-GTE, PT 6265 turbo, R154, 3.58 - 465 rwhp @17 psi
    '85P 5-speed - 5M-GE - BPUs - otherwise unmolested

Hidden Content

on www.colemanracing.com, the heavy duty fronts are listed at an msrp of $123.75.

D30-125-1218-87 1-1/4" x 12-3/16" x 8 Bolt 7" B.C. 123.75

is that the actual price instead of $133.75?

also, both part numbers for the heavy duties are slightly wrong, they should be D30-125-1218-87 (fronts) and D810-1218-762 (rears). sorry, i'm kinda anal.

anyway, now that i'm done bitching, put me (Mike Amelung) down for all 4 corners, heavy duty.

CelicaSupra.com Member
    George,

You can put me down for set of HD rears. I will discuss details with you for cross-drilled/slotted/heat-treated prior to the GB dead-line.

Thanks George,

Carlos

Quote Originally Posted by drank.40.oz
    on www.colemanracing.com, the heavy duty fronts are listed at an msrp of $123.75.

D30-125-1218-87 1-1/4" x 12-3/16" x 8 Bolt 7" B.C. 123.75

is that the actual price instead of $133.75?

also, both part numbers for the heavy duties are slightly wrong, they should be D30-125-1218-87 (fronts) and D810-1218-762 (rears). sorry, i'm kinda anal.

anyway, now that i'm done bitching, put me (Mike Amelung) down for all 4 corners, heavy duty.
    Mike...good eye...no you're not anal...these things are important. Thanks for pointing that out. You've been added...thanks. The price is actually $133.75...coleman still hasn't corrected that off of their website.

Thread Information