Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

Adrenaline Motorsports robbed and destroyed - PLEASE READ!!!!

39K views 92 replies 57 participants last post by  Suprafanatic 
#1 · (Edited)
Here is a link to the local news report:
http://www.southwesternontario.ctv.ca/news.php?id=7876

I have posted up a list of parts that were stolen, along with my tools, so please keep an eye out for any of them and call Crimestoppers ASAP is you find something that seems suspicious.
Thank you SO much for helping out. I'm proud to be a part of this community.

#53 ·
Jen, I'll come over with some green tag safety boots. Two pairs are brand new still in the box. I should have a pile of new work gloves and masks too. Sorry, no hard hard hats I can spare. I need those for work. I'll pick some cleaner up too if required when I get there.

Pizza and drinks on me for lunch.

#55 ·
Chunk sent. I just as easily could have hit the town last night and spent that much, rather we ate in and caught a netflix...

Do what you can folks. Weight like Phil is currently experiencing are more easily carried across the backs of many.

From this point forward, 100% of profits from the shifter bushings will be donated to "Phil-aid" as well.

--BillyM

#56 ·
Phil & Jen, donation sent...Please let the group know what we can do further to assist you both locally and from a far...

My Regards,
Arch

#57 ·
The damage is devastating. What was once a shop full literature, tools, parts and cars is now a black hole filled with soot and debris. The fire burned holes in the roof and the walls into the adjacent units. The heat must have been intense as things were just melted. Then there is the water damage from putting out the fire and the rain coming in through the holes in the roof. The floor is one big puddle.

It looked as if not much can be saved. Unfortunately with no insurance, Phil needs help to clean up the mess and to move forward. He has to be out by the 19th of this month so the repairs to the building can start and the adjacent businesses can resume operations.

#59 ·
Folks...i put up a post here dedicating a portion of the next months profits to help Phil out here. Please click the link and have a read and PLEASE either on your own or through other means try to find a way to help out.

Phil...I've said all I can say in the link above. You'll be in my daily prayers as I know this is one of the greatest challanges you'll face in your life. Be strong my friend; I know it may seem so but you're not alone.

#63 ·
This is so sad. I haven't had the pleasure of meeting or even conversing online with Phil and Jennifer, but know many of the folks that apparently know them well. Speaks volumes for his character, and hard work. Hopefully they will make it through this dark time, and I wish them the very best in their recovery period! Contribution sent via Paypal, as physically I am just too distant to be able to help. Thoughts are with you.

Don L.

#64 ·
I'm at a lost for words. I'd be devastated if it were to happen to me, too. Phil and Jennifer just hang in there. You have friends everywhere. Your lost is also felt by the supra community. The perpetrators will be caught eventually, it's just a matter of time, there's no place on this planet that they can hide, it's a very small planet. I'll send some money via paypal. Take care.

#65 ·
Paypal donation sent.

#66 ·
gawd! wtf is goin on in the f'n world?! phil ur one of the first people i ever spoke to about supras waaaay back when, damon being the other. i nostalgicly remember our old discussion on tt'ing a 5m mk2 years ago. well i'll make it my goal to find something to send u even goin thru what i am goin thru. my situation is painful, but i can back burner it and find some overtime to help a guy like you . ur in my daily prayers phil......btw this better not stop you from coming back down here and eating another giant ass slice fo pizza topped with mountains of brocolli n chicken!!!! keep ya head up phil. and dont know if ur a rap fan, but eminems "not afraid" might be a good song for u to hear right now. stay strong bro! maybe i can get luckky and find u a supra. i cant even begin to f'n believe ur o.g car is in the shambles i seen, not to mention the racer. whoever did this will go to hell ...ina polyester suit with gasoline draws(underwear) on. this will all be post supra owner generated ass whooping!!! praying for you phil n jenniffer.

#67 ·
Dropped by Phils today and lent a hand for a few hours. With others hard at work there is still a lot of work still left to do. As I left it started raining again to make things worse with the rest still all hard at it. So many parts and so much stuff to sift through. Two large containers, one for garbage and the other for scrap steel were quickly filling up. On a good note Phil wants to restore the two tone '84 car with the coverage he has. Luckily there was insurance on some of the cars.

#68 ·
I'm going back again tomorrow morning to help...but todayI was over to another mechanic friend of mine here in Waterloo not far from Phil's...and when I mentionned what had happened, it occurred to me to mention to him to keep a look-out for any "used Mechanics tools" being sold really cheaply...under the table or whatever...

This other friend of mine wanted to know the specifics makes etcs...and I'll get that from Phil tomorrow...but I just had a thought that with all of the CS community in Canada, US and beyond ALL keeping an eye out...there's no way these people will be able to sell the stuff...to the point where it might just "turn up" somewhere...

If we add ALLl the North- America-wideCS.com "eyes and ears" to that of the Police Dept/Legal system...it can surely only increase the chances of "some" semblence of justice and/or at least some of what was stolen being recovered at some point.

Just a thought,

#70 ·
phil needs to get a list up quickly of the major stuff he knows is missing. big ticket and rare items will be easy for us to spot. WE are the market for this stuff...supramania, supraforums 1jz.com etc.... so hopefully the community can help out as a whole if something comes up for sale that was phil's...

#71 ·
I want to thank Joseph, who drove up from Buffalo for the day to help out in the cleanup. Raj also came up from Burlington and took orders from my bro all day, sloshing around in the swamp of carbon and muck and then bought us dinner. Dave C dropped in and got grimy too - all 3 worked like slaves and made a huge difference.
You guys make up why this is such a great community - supportive instead of critical. I've had so much flak from the keyboard nazis over on SF, I don't even know why I posted there and wish I hadn't now.
Thanks also for all the generous contributions to the cause - it has helped to ease the pain significantly. I'm devastated over the loss of my MKII's, and even more by the obliteration of nearly my entire collection of rare parts, most of which were set aside for the restoration I had planned for my car when I could justify it. Now, I can justify it but have no parts to do it with. Very saddening. Still, it's a car, and can be replaced or repaired. I'm so thankful that no-one was injured in the blaze, which must have been something to see.....
Thanks again to you all for your support in whatever form you sent it.

#72 ·
Hey Phil ,, glad to hear your on the road to recovery ! I'll be there next week so if you need anything I have just say the word . I'm in the truck so I can take some big pieces. I noticed you might need mirrors , tailights , interior plastic ( mine is blue but can be painted ) , I have a R154 ( needs #2 syncro) on the floor , 1J , 2J, 5m stuff .. Let me know if I can help in any way :)

#77 ·
Saw Phil on Monday and the devastation is horrible. Lot of generous folks were there helping with the clean up. saw Graham and Raj hard at work - way to go guys. I know there were others there - don't know their names -so my apologies guys for not knowing who you were to make a mention, but you guys were doing a great job.

Every year the Toronto Supra Club donates part of its collection from membership and raffles to a charity. This year the donation will go to Phil.

Also, I've offered through PUR Automotive to finish any of the work that is required on Phil's customers' cars and the profit will go directly to him as well. So Phil now has a place to finish any left over work for his customers.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.