Adrenaline Motorsports stolen parts list - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    CelicaSupra.com Member
    Can't believe ... with all the technology... AND the amount of CS member eyes & ears throughout the WORLD ... that no leads/ NOTHING was ever found....

Keep your eyes & ears open still people ....
    Dave Cod The Black Supra Man TONS of used 84/83 parts F/S

Dk Blue 84 P-type Virginia car converted to Stick,1 Stock Two tone '85 P-type also US origin), 1 to be Turbo'd at some point!!! Have a 53 ft Trailer that I've converted to a 6000 cu ft 84/85 Supra parts Warehouse....Lots of Parts F/S

2. Remove Advertisements
    CelicaSupra.com
    Advertisements

I started googling for all the powerfist stuff and had a bad time...
    Hidden Content 86 parts car maybe some day race car? 3x cars, 36x brake caliper pistons.
    "You need to update your signature Gamble" - Dave

CelicaSupra.com Member williamb82's Avatar
    i still think it was an inside Job. Too much stuff disappeared too fast imho. I called it on a thread somewhere. Might have been supraforums or supramania.
    william
    Black 84 7mgte/R154, MS2, truetrac, bbk, etc...soon to have 2jzgte and t56
    Blue 85 Beater. TRD Header, HKS Exhaust, custom 3in intake pipe, cone filter
    Black 86 Triple Weber 6m Eventually
    Rusty 85 Frankenstein 6M/w58 with DIYPNP

5. Remove Advertisements
    CelicaSupra.com
    Advertisements

CelicaSupra.com Member
    Thing is Phil's the nicest guy... learned a TON from him... If he was working on something... he always made a point of showing me exactly what he was doing and why.... Plus he's helped me out in sooooo many ways....

So I don't see why he would have someone... not only steal the parts.. but torch the shop... like whole engines, rims & 5 ft Tool Cabinets... melt like Ice during a fire...

Getting close to 10, 000 views... so likely SOMEONE's come across some suspiciously cheap parts... esp on brand new parts he had....

Just my opinion/ musings...

BTW his Insurance had lapsed so nothing was covered/reimbursed... so he was effectively wiped out.... which would be devastating .... for anyone...

Cheers,
    Dave Cod The Black Supra Man TONS of used 84/83 parts F/S

Dk Blue 84 P-type Virginia car converted to Stick,1 Stock Two tone '85 P-type also US origin), 1 to be Turbo'd at some point!!! Have a 53 ft Trailer that I've converted to a 6000 cu ft 84/85 Supra parts Warehouse....Lots of Parts F/S

Thread Information