Cusco camber plates - Page 12

View Poll Results: Cusco Camber plates

Voters
36. This poll is closed
  • I have the dough now.. I want em now!

8 22.22%
  • I will have the dough when more details follow!

24 66.67%
  • I dont have the dough guess ill miss out

4 11.11%
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Any chance these are still available?
    Josh Rapier
    Silver 85 6MGE 17x8 & 17x9 Forgeline LS on Potenza SO3's

2. Remove Advertisements
    CelicaSupra.com
    Advertisements

CelicaSupra.com Member TRD 83 SUPRA XX's Avatar
    Anyone know whats going on with this? How is the GB comeing along? An update would be nice.
    Hidden Content

Get your MK2 Supra Cooling Plates here
    Hidden Content

CelicaSupra.com Member supra_mkii's Avatar
    Check the other GB's, this part has already been done!
    85 supra 2JZ-GTE ....everything else is just transportation.

Favorite quote:"i live my life a quarter mile at a time...nothing else matters..and for that 10 seconds or less, im free..."

5. Remove Advertisements
    CelicaSupra.com
    Advertisements

It takes time to get parts for a MKII and even more so when they are coming from over seas. Just be happy that some parts are still available for the MKII.

George likes to get his GBs over and done with as soon as possible with customer satisfaction his number one concern. Then he can move onto another GB. I've bought thousands of dollars worth of parts from him and he always made sure everything was perfect and to my satisfaction.

So kick back and enjoy the fall, because like me when the car is put away for the winter it will be the perfect time to install everything.

Thanks Raj...appreciate the kind words. Guys; I've just called my supplier and he will call Japan for an update. Also, please note...unless I'm blind and dumb...this is not 'the' group buy thread. I really don't feel like answering this question on 10 different threads so please post in the right one next time.

Quote Originally Posted by karaki
    Thanks Raj...appreciate the kind words. Guys; I've just called my supplier and he will call Japan for an update. Also, please note...unless I'm blind and dumb...this is not 'the' group buy thread. I really don't feel like answering this question on 10 different threads so please post in the right one next time.
    Guys

I totaly trust George and how he handles things. One of the few persons I know I can hand over $2800 cash with confidence knowing I will get what I ordered.

It's all cool.

George

Make it easy for everyone, please lock this thread. We should be discussing it on the other thread.

CelicaSupra.com Member
    rsdeo -
    i dont see anybody here complaining about the gb taking long
    we may be curious as to when they are comming
    is there anything wrong with asking for an update?
    SDR 86 - 7mgte, GC coilovers w/ Koni Yellows front, Susp Tech w/ KYB Gas-A-Just rear, ADDCO sway bars front and rear, LJM front strut bar, custom adjustable rear bar, 2.5" exhaust no cats, ceramic coated pistons and bearings, shot peaned rods, HKS MHG, NPR IC, w/ 2.5" aluminum pipes, HKS BOV.
    Black 86 - 5mge (parts car)

Quote Originally Posted by ksourounis
    is there anything wrong with asking for an update?
    No there isn't...but when it's done in 2 different threads there is. I don't mind people asking for updates at all...but when I have to monitor 2 different threads I have issues with that. This is not the official thread and the person who asked for an update knows that :roll:

Thanks for the recommendation RS...thread will be locked...if anyone has a concern with it being locked please see admins.

All questions/comments/concerns/updates will be put in the 'Official' thread.

Thread Information