"CelicaSupra.com site issues section" issues - Page 3

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Old thread, but this seemed like the best place to ask. When I try to set an avatar, I get an "Invalid File" error, whether I try to upload one or link to one from my Photobucket. Is there a minimum post count to set an avatar or something?

2. Remove Advertisements
    CelicaSupra.com
    Advertisements

Can you try now? It should work.

Lee

Fantastic. Thanks!

5. Remove Advertisements
    CelicaSupra.com
    Advertisements

CelicaSupra.com Member
    There still isn't a "start new thread" button here.....
    PS, I came here to ask why I can't post a poll?
    Jan. 1982 Blue 'P' type - 6MGE intake/exhaust/17"SquareWheels, etc.
    1982 Terra Cotta 'P' type - 1UZFTE slowly progressing (high comp/low boost corner carver)
    1983 Black P - Rust Weight Reduction Mod :P +400k and in donor status
    1984 Red L - Daily Driver, well, not daily, but when I leave the Supra farm...
    Hidden Content

Fixed that part about starting a new thread. Should be able to now.

As for posting a poll, Standard users aren't set up to be able to, but if you create a thread, I can add a poll to it for you.

Kevin

CelicaSupra.com Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AG_admin View Post
    As for posting a poll, Standard users aren't set up to be able to, but if you create a thread, I can add a poll to it for you.

Kevin
    Here please:
    https://www.celicasupra.com/forums/sh...81#post1271081
    Thanks Kevin
    1982 Terra Cotta 'P' type - 1UZFTE slowly progressing (high comp/low boost corner carver)
    Hidden Content

I added the poll but there are a few things left:

1. Is there a time out for this? Or did you want to leave this open ended? Currently, it is set to 0 to remain open indefinitely.

2. Additional options:
    - Allow multiple choice (give users the ability to select more than 1 answer)
    - Make votes public (display all users who voted, and what choices they voted for)

Also, I had to shorten the question so it could fit as there was a character limit: Which statement best applies to the MKII Supra you are driving, building or WTB? (want to buy)

https://www.celicasupra.com/forums/sh...tual-Poll-data

Let us know if you are happy with leaving it as is or would like to make any adjustments.

Cheers,
    Nate

CelicaSupra.com Member
    The wording looks great, I would like it to be public, but only allow one selection. Thank You.
    PS: is it possible to allow members with over 1000 posts to post their own polls? We've done it before.....
    Hidden Content

CelicaSupra.com Member
    I haven't been receiving email notices of pm's for at least a couple of months. I do see pop up notification when I log in but I'd prefer to be notified by email like I used to. Nothing has changed with my email and all the settings in my account look fine. And no, they aren't going into my junk folder. What gives?

Quote Originally Posted by lechner View Post
    The wording looks great, I would like it to be public, but only allow one selection. Thank You.
    PS: is it possible to allow members with over 1000 posts to post their own polls? We've done it before.....
    We can set that up if there's enough support form the community.
    Afterwards, I'll have to escalate this to the mods and admins for approval.

Quote Originally Posted by ray85p View Post
    I haven't been receiving email notices of pm's for at least a couple of months. I do see pop up notification when I log in but I'd prefer to be notified by email like I used to. Nothing has changed with my email and all the settings in my account look fine. And no, they aren't going into my junk folder. What gives?
    So how this works is when someone posts something, a notification will be sent to you, but it will go through your email provider before it gets to you. This delay happens often if you have an email service that likes to withhold content (like an email version of customs check).

Please try adding [email protected] and [email protected] to your emails' contact/safe sender list.

Give it a few days after doing this to see if it takes effect as well as keep an eye on real-time notification. Let us know and we'll proceed from there - thanks!

Ed

Thread Information