Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

Wiring Diagrams

60K views 35 replies 29 participants last post by  gamble 
#1 ·
#28 ·
Bob - thx for posting that up. Over the past 10-15yrs, I've saved a ton of links that are dead now, but I also downloaded all the info and stored it. I should be starting to post up all the wiring info I've collected over the years on my website for everyone to access so keep an eye out there.
I just have to find it first as both my laptop and my backup drive went south in the fire, but I know I have a CDrom with a TON of 1JZ info on it.

#29 ·
Serious bummer about the fire! I haven't been following the forums much lately since I've been lost in the world of Mustangs and DSMs, and the Sup has been patiently waiting. That really sucks!

Update to the VSS wiring: according to the Marlin Crawler site, the standard Toyota VSS wiring is Power In, Ground, Signal, so the center ping is ground. That would make the B-W wire in the 20 pin, near the ECM, plug the VSS ground. Yellow would be the signal, and R-B is indeed the power for both the reverse lights and VSS. It's a bit of an interesting twist, since ground is usually W-B and power is B-R, but it is what it is...

#33 ·
i cant host them, but would love to have them. im in the market for a 1st gen gs300 currently for a dd to replace the ls400 i totalled back in march.

email is williamb82@yahoo.com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.