83 Air Conditioning Repair - With Results & Numbers - Page 4

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    CelicaSupra.com Member
    I'm perfectly OK with being hung up on a wall (to dry). I just love getting hosed off. Hell, I used to think I was barely one generation from sleeping in the trees. I thought I fell out. Turns out I was thrown out. Too bad my brothers and sister didn't consider that I'd just love flying and even landing although smoothness and style weren't to come for quite some time until I stopped enjoying the crash landings so much. By then, I'd figured out that I didn't fall out of the trees. But how could I hold it against any of the crazy MF's I'm related to? I'd have thrown me out just because I'd think it would be funny.
    Yeah, maybe in a couple of weeks, right after the Indycar finale at Sears Point you all can sic me on CARB. I'll give them the jet treatment followed up with the metering rods. Then a good solid kick to the power valve and that should be enough. We'll see how their venturis flow after that.
    Who's going to be my alibi? Any of youse that happen to have a video camera, I suppose. Just remember that the point is not to prove guilt but to cast doubt from the trees.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CelicaSupra.com
    Advertisements

Steve, The Toyota Air Conditioning fundamentals repair manual is a good resource for repair.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Toyota-Air-...0AAOSwysFcNKeK

And assuming your keeping the system as R12??

Are you having a specific issue with the A/C on your Supra or just general repair knowledge??

Quote Originally Posted by SteveGranger View Post
    Yes it's great write up but still i am seeking some more information on "LINK REMOVED" ac repair[/URL].
    Last edited by SilverMk2; 05-30-2019 at 11:57 AM. Reason: Removed spam link
    Regards,
    Arch
    '86 Supra MA67
    Brullen 2.5" Exhaust, HKS Fly w/7MGE clutch,ST Springs, RC Intake & TB, 2.8GT & XX emblems, Factory Add on Rear Shoulder belts, Pioneer DEH-P2000 AM/FM/CD w/CDS-P5000 CD Player, Compomotive CXNs 8x16

CelicaSupra.com Member wagzilla's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveGranger View Post
    Yes it's great write up but still i am seeking some more information on "LINK REMOVED" ac repair[/URL].
    Hi Steve my name James or Wagzilla or Cool Dude Automotive, what would you like to know about a/c? you can always pm me.

James
    Last edited by SilverMk2; 05-30-2019 at 11:58 AM. Reason: removed spam link
    if you have a bitch, have a fix, or don't bitch?

Thread Information