Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,539 Posts
Sorry for reviving an old thread, but thank you so much for making this write up. My stock seats have seen better days, so I'm going to be doing this soon!
Ditto

·
Premium Member
5,539 Posts
Dang! I acquired a nice pair of black leather seats from a 20XX Celica GTS. I wish the pics were still up for this thread.

·
Super Moderator
10,292 Posts
They are if you install this chrome plugin...

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/photobucket-hotlink-fix/kegnjbncdcliihbemealioapbifiaedg?utm_source=chrome-app-launcher-info-dialog

Thats funny, I don't remember this thread, but with these cars being so old now I'm seeing these things in the local bone yards quite often and I'm always scoping them out to see what I could use off them. I actually bought a set of these seats from some special edition for about $100 like 5-7 years ago. They were a really nice tan\black leather as I recall. Not for a mk2, but I decided to sell them and get something else. Just landed a set of sw20 mr2 seats that had new black leather seat skins put on, for $50! Because of water damage unfortunately, but I think I can clean them up nicely. They would probably be a pretty similar install as these and I think they have better bolsters then the Celica seats. Though still not as good as ptypes, but for other cars they are a nice option.

·
Premium Member
5,539 Posts
Wow! Thanks Seamus! It works - my work computer uses Chrome for a browser so it took two seconds to install that program and see all the pics again.
I may change my home computer from IE to Chrome, too, since I just subscribed to Sling so I could watch NFL games and it requires Chrome, too.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts