Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

09 STI --- Mazda3

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  CelSup 
#1 · (Edited)
Last night::::::finally everything lined up to where I was cruising along, an 09 STi comes buzzing up on my ass.......right on my ass with nowhere to go !!saw him back there working his way up to me..... I have been waiting for this opportunity ever since I bought this 2J MKII......we were cruising at the perfect speed for my car....3rd gear...3.5RPM...I could tell the guy wanted to just put me in the grave. started an inconspicuous E-Brake boost.....just 8psi.....bang, I was gone to approx. 110mph......he was waaaay back there cursing his 4bang lag...he comes ripping past me at approx. 150mph...doesn't even line up for another....ha ha ha !! I can see him running home looking up vintage toyota supra specs...

Just this morning,,,,mazda speed3 guy,,,,these are pretty quick, no match for my car though...he stopped and asked if I had a 4cyl or a 6,,,,,,,I mentioned 6 is all....guy looked pissed, his wife was laughing.

FUN !!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.