Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

· Registered
2,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MSS strikes again. :duh: I have just lined up a 1-owner Terracotta '82 to be parted out. Plan to get it towed in a few days so please let me know what parts you're interested in, some idea of price, and I'll start a list. It is complete but so badly rusted I just hope it doesn't break apart on the hook. I have too many Supras now and 2 or 3 have to go quick so I don't want to see this one in my driveway for very long.:eekfacepalm: Also have the burgundy '84 to finish off ... what do you need? - and the nice 2-tone '85 to sell (or part out if it doesn't sell soon!).

Bob

· Registered
2,270 Posts
Is the rear hatch area carpet any good on the TC car?

· Registered
83 Turbo '84 Dk Blue Auto-> 5 Spd... '85 ..gradually acquiring parts to Turbo ... have 82 Engine
1,670 Posts
The one '83 I just bought is definitely 4:10 diff gear ratio...am going to check the (strictly parts) '83 today but if that is also 4:10, if your 82 diff is 3.73 what would you want for the diff and the few other things that would be required to go with it, Bob??

· Registered
83 Turbo '84 Dk Blue Auto-> 5 Spd... '85 ..gradually acquiring parts to Turbo ... have 82 Engine
1,670 Posts
Forgot to ask are the burgundy rear speaker covers and steeing wheel in decent shape??

· Registered
436 Posts
I need the terra cotta steering wheel and the part that that starts behind the radio surround and leads and goes around the shifter. If the shift boot looks good i'll want that too.

· Registered
436 Posts
if the shift nob is leather and in good shape i'll take it. if its terra cotta color it's a plus.

· Registered
267 Posts
If the center console is in good shape I'm interested. Want to know if the the part under the arm rest with the black felt is okay too (that's what is busted on mine) Pics?

Also, how do the rear shock tower caps look?

· Registered
1,670 Posts
Had a look at the other '83 (parts car) and it's definitely 4:10 ratio as well...so would be interested in a 3:73 Diff...

· Registered
2,357 Posts
Hey Bob,

If there is anything fabric-wise that is still minty or not faded in the car, let me know.

· Registered
70 Posts
Dear Bob,This is Danny Supra from Malaysia.Thanks for sending all the parts before.If there is no taker for the Console box part surrounding the gera stick/shifter and the hatch cover I would be more than happy to take it.Thanks

Danny Supra aka Dr.Anand

· Registered
2,299 Posts
Bob,
This is a little obscure, but I need two screws. One that holds up the plastic cover on the underside of the hatch...there's a cover on each side towards the rear of the car. I am missing one. It's a long skinny little screw. Then I need one that holds the climate control faceplate on, there are three of them - two lower and one upper and I am missing the upper one. Thanks for any help.

Eric

1 - 20 of 79 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.