Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D

I love this forum, you guys rock!

To commemorate my 1000th post (and the first CS forum 1000th post), heres a new pic of my car....

http://www.pbase.com/image/21802984

You just about had me Zank. Damn move, I've been without computer for almost 3 days!!!

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
There -- now...you and Zank will have your own "special" ranking...complete with Homo Smiley.

Think of this sorta like.............riding the short bus. :wink:

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
The car looks great Mr. Post Biatch . :p

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
SupraRacer007 said:
There -- now...you and Zank will have your own "special" ranking...complete with Buff Smiley.

Think of this sorta like.............riding the short bus. :wink:
I rode the short bus to school when I was in first greade :p

I like his new title "1000+ post biatch" :lol:

*EDIT* the joke is on you, I dont have to post anymore If I dont want to :lol: that way I wont have that "1000+ post biatch" title LOL :twisted:

*Gets Match book out* :twisted:

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
CRF_Rider said:
Zank, if you dont hit 1000 posts in the next 365 days my next car will be a honduh.
Sadly, I am thinking of gettin an S2000 because it makes such a groovy track car.

...I can't imagine owning a non-Toyota.

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Ha......it would appear that the joke is on YOU too, Zank.

Or should I say "1000+ post biatch" :fruit:

·
Registered
279 Posts
CRF_Rider said:
1000 posts in almost exactly 7 months
hell, that's nothing :wink: at another forum i visit, a few select individuals have ~4000 posts, and that forum is only 15 months old. there is a 60-second 'flood control' enabled on that forum :roll:

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
MKII boy said:
CRF_Rider said:
1000 posts in almost exactly 7 months
hell, that's nothing :wink: at another forum i visit, a few select individuals have ~4000 posts, and that forum is only 15 months old. there is a 60-second 'flood control' enabled on that forum :roll:
What a GREAT idea. I just went into the admin console and set OUR flood control from 15 seconds, to 60 seconds now. That should slow things down a "little" bit.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
I'm sure you mean 15 minutes to 60 seconds, right? :flex:

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Heh....yeah. I don't think 60 seconds is going to slow those two down...

Zank will probably set a stop watch so he knows when his minute is up. Or he could just ask his girlfriend to approximate how long sex lasted last time...that should do it too. :shock:

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
SupraRacer007 said:
Heh....yeah. I don't think 60 seconds is going to slow those two down...

Zank will probably set a stop watch so he knows when his minute is up. Or he could just ask his girlfriend to approximate how long sex lasted last time...that should do it too. :shock:
speak for yourself :rotfl:
Dont bite your tongue :tongue:

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
lol, congrats gents...

i used to have 3400 posts in a forum before i disassociated myself with it... that was in appx 15 months, so youve got some work to do ;)

·
Super Moderator
10,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'm not trying to post whore, I just work with a computer during the day and have weak will power when it comes to resisting the urge to check the forum :evil:. How could I not love a forum dedicated specifically to my favourite car? :D

and about the 15 vs 60 minute thing, I think the 15 was fine, at the very most 30 I'd say. I have run into the 60 second barrier before on other forums and its kind of annoying. It often gets you when you have to make a one sentence or less post right after another one in a different thread.

Whoo hooo! The cable internet is hooked up at my new house, I'm back!

Now if only the reno work would go away so I can spend some quality time with my new garage! :jump-gay:

·
Super Moderator
10,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
**cough cough **

yay

:clap:

Hey Sidman, better get that 2000+ Post Ho icon started :wink:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts