Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I wanna get my wheels done by Love20bee in Cali. He says I can get what ever offsets I want.
He can make them stepped and 3 piece.
$1800 for the set.

My question is...what offsets to use ? +0 in front and +10 in rear? 8in wide?
I want these done ASAP, in the process of 2jz-ge VVTi and ths would look better than my XXR with spacers.
Can't figure it out...I
dunno. Please help !!!

·
Founding Member
6,342 Posts
I have 16 x 8 zero offset all the way around with 245/45 tires. The nice thing is I could rotate the tires/wheels for even treadwear. I bought them way back when I was doing some autocross and could go through a set of tires pretty quick. But that's kind of a moot point now with a classic car as the tires will dry rot decades before the tread wears down, if ever. The bad is that for pure appearance, they could used tucked in little at the front and spaced out a little at the back. I don't know exactly how much to tell you tho. Just don't go any wider than 8" because there are few choices for a wide tire in 16" and that will probably only get worse or none in another ten years. Looking forward to seeing them done and on your car.

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
If you like the fitment of the xxr's just go with those measurements. 8" +10 up front is best for performance clearance or 0 if you want hellaflush. 8" +0 with 20mm spacer out back, or -20mm offset if you don't want to run a spacer. 17's with those offsets or similar mean you can run wider width rear and have tire selection to use it.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Saw the Instagram post from Love20Bee and checked out their site, the lippage looks awesome. Eager to see pics of the result.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
I have 17x8.5 +10 front and 18x10 +16 rear, although my rear subframe is heavily modified for extra positive camber adjustment with the car lowered, so more like +12 in the rear would be a good fitment with the stock mount points.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
I just got word mine should be done "hopefully this month" (Shipped on 4/6/20). That would make a 2 month lead time on these. He did say the welded ones would have a ~3wk lead time. Just an FYI for anyone wanting these.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I just got word mine should be done "hopefully this month" (Shipped on 4/6/20). That would make a 2 month lead time on these. He did say the welded ones would have a ~3wk lead time. Just an FYI for anyone wanting these.
What is the process, do you send them your stock 14 inch wheels and they do everything else? Do they refinish the stock ones while they are creating the three piece wheel? Thanks for any insight. Interested to see if anyone ever did these REVERSED i.e. with a powder coated black stock centers, polished hoops/lip and the thin reveal that is usually painted black in the stockers as polished alum. That would be pretty slick, especially on a Black MKII.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
I contacted him first before sending him the wheels. Mainly to get the correct shipping address and to ensure they would be tracked somehow. I contacted them through Facebook.
They "will clean up the faces". To me that means they will be cleaned but not refinished I did not ask further as to what it exactly entails when they clean them. I
I am not sure about the color options they have.

·
Registered
164 Posts
E-mailed Love20bee, they replied right away... Unfortunately due to overwhelming deamnd, they are booked up until August, says alot about the popularity of the MKII. Glad he's doing great business, will try again later. Have to keep roling on my stockers, my 17" ROH Snypers or my 15" Enkei 92's for a little while longer.

Definately send pics when you get them and especially when they are mounted on the MKII.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts