1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1980 Celica GT GP Edition FS price reduced

Price reduced i need this gone

An original as it can be 1980 Toyota Celica "Liftback" GT GP Edition,

It is an original car with 69k original miles on it everything works just like brand new,

Still got the factory 1980 Toyo brand tires
(Tires are the original 1980 ones i dont recomend the car been driven with them they are severelly dry rotted).

The car runs & drives just like a brand new car,

The 3 pice stereo system works just beautyfully and sounds awesome!

The transmission shifts just perfect in all its 5-Speed the clutch is the factory one and is in like new condition,

You cant find a cleaner 1980 Celica,

Always a southren car so it is rust free very well taken care of and i am the 2nd owner,

( DISCLAIMER, since the last GA Flood 09 all the paperwork on this car was lost, the car was not in the flood, just the title and owners manual with all the service data cuz it was in the house )

I did buy the car from the owner that lost all the paperwork, also here in GA you dont need a title for such an old car, so you should be ok, also if you need to get a title for it you can issue one from the DMV.

The car can be driven anywhere in the USA (if new tires installed)

Since i bough it i did replace:
1- Gas Tank ( was restored to perfect condition due to it was dirty discomposed fuel inside for not been used)

2- Radiator Brand new ( was replaced just for the heck of it and i can be sure it will be road trusty for a cross contry trip if wanted)

3- Water pump (was a litlle noisy, for not been in use for long time)

4- Fuel filter ( it gets dirty from the old fuel in the gas tank )

Asking price is $4000 obo

Sorry for the crappy pictures,

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice car! I think I saw it for sale a couple years back and wanted it then but couldn't swing the $$$$$$$. Some things never change. Still would love to have it but don't have the $$$$$$.
it should be another one cuz this one was really hiden, the original owner was a old women from Widhorse Creeck here in Austel GA. and she store the car in the barn 5 years ago, and her son took it for a spin once a month till last year, when he died. then when this flood came on she took the car out but didnt get far with a cloged up fuel filter and she towed to my place to fix it and i end up buying the car from her, fixing the litlle things as stated and now it is up for sale, A real Classic in the best shape ever!

you never know swing me an honest offer!

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
Pretty car, really. I'll wait for the Prof but it looks like a '81 to me.

·
Registered
348 Posts
I loved that gen of Celicas. I owned 7 of them. I put on over 180,000 miles in three years totalling 352,000 miles on my 78 before I sold it.

Yours looks like a gem, I hope it goes to a good home.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I loved that gen of Celicas. I owned 7 of them. I put on over 180,000 miles in three years totalling 352,000 miles on my 78 before I sold it.

Yours looks like a gem, I hope it goes to a good home.
Ohh me too my friend me too, i am willing to negotiate the price and i may take trade and $$$$

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
Very nice - good luck with the sale.

BTW, did you add the Supra Performance Package rear spoiler? I've never seen one on a stock Celica liftback.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts