Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1980 Celica GT GP Edition FS price reduced

An original as it can be 1980 Toyota Celica "Liftback" GT GP Edition,

It is an original car with 69k original miles on it everything works just like brand new,

Still got the factory 1980 Toyo brand tires
(Tires are the original 1980 ones i dont recomend the car been driven with them they are severelly dry rotted).

The car runs & drives just like a brand new car,

The transmission shifts just perfect in all its 5-Speed the clutch is the factory one and is in like new condition,

You cant find a cleaner 1980 Celica,

Always a southren car so it is rust free very well taken care of and i am the 2nd owner,

( CLEAN TITLE ON HAND )

The car can be driven anywhere in the USA (if new tires installed)

Since i bough it i did replace:
1- Gas Tank ( was restored to perfect condition due to it was dirty discomposed fuel inside for not been used)

2- Radiator Brand new ( was replaced just for the heck of it and i can be sure it will be road trusty for a cross contry trip if wanted)

3- Water pump (was a litlle noisy, for not been in use for long time)

4- Fuel filter ( it gets dirty from the old fuel in the gas tank )

Asking price is ( $2500 )

Sorry for the crappy pictures

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
oh its cuz i have the exact same car and was woundering if your willing to take it apart?
WHAT???????????
ARE YOU SERIOUS? OR YOU ARE JUST PLAIN STUPID?
I think you'll be better taking appart your turd and buying this one from me, if you want to have a perfect Celica GP. this is all here and no need for any parts.
Are you phucking crazy?
What in the phuck make you think i will take appart a perfect 69k classic like this?
You must be on heavy drugs bro, go get help quick you can die if keep using that.

·
Registered
22 Posts
hahahaha well first of all you havent even seen my celica gp to be saying that about my car. anyways it was just a question. im not saying you have to take it apart. to tell you the truth your car looks in perfect condition.where have you kept this car at? well good luk with the price! oh do you know where i can find part for a car like this?. it doesnt have to be the gp edition. thanks!

·
Registered
686 Posts
oh its cuz i have the exact same car and was woundering if your willing to take it apart?

Honestly man I know people say it doesn’t hurt to ask but that was just dumb. I mean, he’s got a 7 grand buy it now. Does that sound like he is thinking of selling a few parts off of it?

·
Registered
809 Posts
This is the same car that was posted on Import Atlanta if you want to read about the story of finding it....in the old school section.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
This is the same car that was posted on Import Atlanta if you want to read about the story of finding it....in the old school section.
yeap it was in a barn, and i am working out the title at my name to, so yes the title comes with it and is a clean one!

·
Registered
255 Posts
wow i think the guy that ask to part this out need to be shot 69k? for that year not a easy to find thing if you ask me wtf

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
That is CRAZY cheap! No more cars for a while for me...good luck with the sale. What exactly is the title status???

·
Premium Member
1,013 Posts
What kind of car are you after?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts