Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1980 Supra approx 50K miles for sale

3K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  81GTCelica 
#1 ·
I found a 80 Supra that has about 50K on it, it is in great shape short of the seats cracked from age and AC not working. He will let it go for $1450. Is it worth it??? any suggestions would be appreciated

#2 ·
Given their are not a bunch of other problems..I would say most definitely worth it.

#4 ·
there are a few bubbles of rust on the sunroof and a small amount around one rear window.the previous owner bypassed the heater core so either it is bad or the control valve is inop and the alt light stays on Brand new continential tires, battery. It is bone stock right down to the CB radio.

#7 ·
I am betting its at least 150K, maybe even 250K (and they will do that all day!) but even then if thats all thats wrong with it, its worth it! I THINK I have a HARD to find heater control valve if its needed (NOS!) but its not cheap, got it for mine for later.... the heater cores are cheap enough but a BI$CH to put in! just take your time!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.