Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this car isnt mine from nashville.craigslist.org

here we have a 1980 toyota celica GT sunchaser convertible. very rare car,not many built. car is in really good shape,has 2 very small surface rust spots,wearing it's original paint that shines nicely. car has the 20R 4-cylinder engine and 5-speed trans. car runs and drives good,fresh tune-up,fluids,etc. has almost new tires and brakes. A/C still works,needs charged. interior will need seats re-done and carpet. dash has no cracks. all glass is good. the top over your head is actually a fiberglass targa style panel,that unlatches and removes. the back part,past the targa style roll-bar is a fold down canvas top. rear top will need replaced,but all parts are there,including the boot. all lights and gauges work,clutch feels great. has small leak on radiator,not sure where,doesn't loose much after driving all day. make an interesting project,and cheap on gas. easy to have it ready for spring!!!
here is a photobucket link to pics:http://s207.photobucket.com/albums/bb102/superbyrd/80toyocelisunchase09/
call at: 270-860-2323. price is $800.00. clear kentucky title in hand.

http://nashville.craigslist.org/cto/1507332555.html

·
Registered
379 Posts
wow, i have only ever seen 1 sunchaser in real life. and it was in a junkyard smashed all to hell from behind.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Looks like a good candidate for 1J/7M swap to me

·
Registered
304 Posts
I opened Craigslist link and it said ad had been deleted. Someone must've snapped it up already. Pretty good buy for someone.

·
is awesome
2,736 Posts
Did anyone want me to call the guy and see about getting some pictures of it or seeing if it's still available? I'm currently in Louisville, and would be willing to go get pictures if someone was seriously interested in it. I don't want it, but willing to go get pictures and give it a thorough look-over (I'm super mechanically inclined.. I would know the usual spots to look over, from owning a MKII...)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts