Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1980 Toyota Supra FS

1K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  81GTCelica 
#1 · (Edited)
I have posted this thing a few different times over the years. For some reason either it never worked out or i never hung in there long enough to see it sell. Mostly got tired of tire kickers on CL etc. The car has been sitting a lot over the years and hasn't had much use. My kids are getting older so this is probably a good time to let this one go and get somthing they can drive. Car runs great and has always been kept road worthy. I can go through the list with prospective buyers. Its long. Car isn't without its issues. The biggest issue is the paint has oxidized over the years and could use to be re-shot or really, really worked over. This car has ZERO rust. Not a spot of it anyplace. Interior is in good shape but the passenger side seat could use redone. It's been patched up and is fine as a driver. AC is non-opp but everthing else works. No idea what's wrong with it as i never intended to use it anyway. Car has around 120,000 OG miles on it. Price is 4 grand. Like i said it's not perfect and needs work but it's rust free and is in good mechanical shape. No smoking or major leaks. PM me your phone number if you're seriously interested. I can provide more photos to serious buyers. I'm advertising it now as i intend to put it up for an indefinite amount of time if i can't find her a new home. At the moment i'm only advertising it here. May clean it up a bit more and pop it on eBay in a while but would rather it stay here in the family. Also i hate selling cars on eBay.

Take a look and drop me a PM if you're looking for a great, restorable car like this.

Car lived most of its life in the north west. The previous owner lived on a gravel road so you can still see the dust underneath. ZERO rust anyplace on this car. Inside the rear wheel well tubs are perfect also.

Older engine bay picture as it now has a new battery.

See less See more
#3 ·
Thanks, i've really enjoyed it over the years. It's been a good car but rarely gets driven now. Infact i think the last time i drove it was to work about 2 months ago. Sure she's been moved and ran since then but nothing further than the street then back to the driveway. I'm in the process of cleaning her up and buffing it back to a decent shine. So far i got the hood back to a decent look. Roof and back end will be later this week. After that she's heading to my spare garage and probably out of my mind for a while. FYI the eyebrows came off of my very fist Celica back in the 1990s. Those will be staying with me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.