Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I’m hoping someone can direct me to a part I need. I’m looking for “”Front brake flex hose, for both left and right side”

thank you

·
MGSS Afflicted
160 Posts
While George is certainly good, they don't have much Mk 1 stuff for your '81 - no one does, in fact. The common solution is to find someone parting out a car with usable things you need. There are a couple guys in our Mk 1 Facebook group doing that now, including Rising Sun Motors in Alberta. Come join us at facebook.com/groups/firstgenerationsupraowners.com

·
Super Moderator
8,166 Posts
Figure out the fitting size on each end (probably M10X1) and measure overall length and call technafit. They will custom make you lines quickly. I've done this many times now.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you everyone, I found a company in Toronto that I brought the old lines and they made new ones. The caliper sand master brake cylinder I had rebuilt by Harry at Midland caliper in Scarborough. Now I need to get the horn fixed than it’s off to the body shop for some needed cosmetics and new paint job. Still haven’t decided on colour, but it won’t be the original 2 tone brown that’s on her right now.

·
MGSS Afflicted
160 Posts
Thank you everyone, I found a company in Toronto that I brought the old lines and they made new ones. The caliper sand master brake cylinder I had rebuilt by Harry at Midland caliper in Scarborough. Now I need to get the horn fixed than it’s off to the body shop for some needed cosmetics and new paint job. Still haven’t decided on colour, but it won’t be the original 2 tone brown that’s on her right now.
Glad you found the solution. You are also in our FB group now and look forward to more details about the car. As a purist, I would try to talk you into retaining the 2-tone because it is a 1 year paint option only and therefore pretty rare. But I also applaud owners who go their own direction with their builds.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts