Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi,
I have a Factory Radio + Equalizer for MKII Supra. I think, but I'm not sure if the 82/83 are identical?
Please look at photos carefully and ask any question you want about these units.

I have NOT TESTED it and I DO NOT have the bracket that keeps them together.

It was very difficult for me to find this radio, but I do not need it now so hopefully someone else can use it.

Asking $300.00 Get it before its GONE!!!! Very Rare
Thanks

Attachments

POTATO
No offense but for the money you are asking it would be beneficial for you and potential buyers if you could test it. At least to prove the lights come on and such 馃し GLWS

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for responding.
I wish that I had the ability to check it out. Do you know which leads power it up and which are for the speakers?
I do not want to apply power to the wrong areas and hurt the unit.
Thanks

POTATO
I'll try to look around for something 82/83 specific

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Tanya..... I moved the price from $450 to $300. I saw your link to face book but I do not subscribe so I could not see the diagram that you sent.
This Radio is NOT TESTED

Registered
Hi, is this Celica Supra stereo still available? I am looking for one for around $200 range...in case I need to send it for repairs.

Registered
Hi,
I have a Factory Radio + Equalizer for MKII Supra. I think, but I'm not sure if the 82/83 are identical?
Please look at photos carefully and ask any question you want about these units.

I have NOT TESTED it and I DO NOT have the bracket that keeps them together.

It was very difficult for me to find this radio, but I do not need it now so hopefully someone else can use it.

Asking $300.00 Get it before its GONE!!!! Very Rare
Thanks
Hi,
I know this is a long shot,,,,,, is the stereo still available ?
thanks

Registered
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi,
Yes, the Factory Stereo/Equalizer is still available.
I have not been on this forum for quite some time.
Thanks

Registered
Early 84 only, as it changed to the singke unit double DIN in size throughout the 84 MY.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts