Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello i’m Luna i’m 19 from socal and I bought a 82 Celica GT because I needed a car to get me to and from work It’s a 5 speed w 300K miles I believe. I’m still getting the hang of driving stick and I don’t know anything about cars but I want to get more into that and this seems like a good place to learn. I also noticed that the turn signals and hazards don’t work if anyone has any ideas
Automotive parking light Automotive lighting Hood Automotive tire Motor vehicle

·
aka Mr Whisker
4,044 Posts
The search is feature highly valuable as the site is full of info. Not sure if the GT shares the same fuse, but here's a starter...

The turn signals and hazards use the same flasher. It is located directly above the steering column on the underside of the dash, forward of the instrument cluster. It is green. Since your hazards work, probably not this.

The hazards and turn signals use different fuses. Turn is 7.5A and is located in the driver's side kick panel (bottom row, 4th of 5 fuses).
Welcome to the forum (y)

·
Founding Member
6,692 Posts
Welcome aboard. Its a good choice if that's your goal to learn to work on your own car. If I were POTUS, every teenager would have to get their first car the same way I did. Dad towed home a wrecked car and said quote "Son, if you can fix it, you can drive it."

Reactions: luna10
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.