Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have many parts most in very good condition if your looking for particular parts message me or you can call or text me at 515 423 7104 thank you:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
If the badges just say Supra instead of Celica Supra, I'm interested in the complete set and the parts they are attached to (both B-pillars and header panel between hood/bumper).

·
Registered
790 Posts
Got any body panels? I need hood, front fender with flares, Both headlight assemblys FULL with the brackets that mount to the front rad support, front valance and bumper

Mainly just the headlights, that's actually all I'm worried about now

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Still have the differential?

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Can you post a picture of those badges/parts?
If the interior is blue, I also need a drivers seat belt.

·
Registered
142 Posts
pm sent. One reply then nothing. Gone missing?

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Texted, but will PM too

·
Registered
607 Posts
since he isn't responding i have parts for an 82 p-type still available lol

Reactions: ddd228

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey everyone im sorry i was finally able to make it to the farm and here what i was able to get for parts badges, distributor, exhaust cam shaft, dome light,mud flaps, seats, and arm rest i wiill be taking another trip next week after i sell some of those items so if your still interested just let me know thank you

·
Registered
12 Posts
If you're still doing this...my headlight retractor relay for my '82 is busted and I can't find any on the web. The wires on it were snapped off when I bought the project. If you have it, I need it! View attachment 15134

1 - 20 of 20 Posts