Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have the front bumper off of my 82 ltype for sale no rips and is sanded and primed ready for paint i am asking 125 for it and it will be pickup only

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok yet i did send this man his parts i am not going to say he screwed me but there is a possibility that it got lost or went to the wrong person that's why i am doing pickup only so b4 you assume i will not give you the parts that's why i only do pick up anymore so have a nice day and sorry for the inconvenience

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You did not send the piece!

You did not return the money!

So you are worthless. And I will be here to remind you!!!!
you right i sent two pieces and the reason i didn't send you the money back was because i had sent you double the order so you need to get off your high horse and mind your own business instead of trying to fuck me over AGAIN so have fun and to answer your question i did send him the tracking order i may still have the pm or even the paper with the tracking number i will have to post that up in the am if i have either. and sorry to all the people that are interested in the bumper we have some immature people on here that have nothing else to do but screw with people so i apologize. regards -brad

·
Premium Member
182 Posts
I have your e-mails that you admit to not sending the pieces, promise to send the money and never do. So I can post them, you can't post tracking numbers as you were sending them through a "friend" and could not get one.

Immature people take money and do not provide what is promised. You are at fault and is why you are being messed with. But I will be on you till you get a pair and man up. Brad, you are a waste of life.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
its just the cover and i will pm you pics asap

1 - 11 of 11 Posts