Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, I have a 1982 Supra L-Type I got in late 2018 with a blown motor. I took the car because why not. The original motor had blown some holes in itself. I threw on some tires and was going to swap in a 1-UZ. In reality I don't have the time or money for this project so I am wanting to let it go for about what I have in it. I have a bunch of new parts and almost everything original from the car. It needs a lot of work, I have the 1-UZ basically ready to go, transmission is apart but looks pretty good (bought an entire rebuild kit), needs a new interior and finished out. I cleaned all the dirt and grease off the car and put on new shock absorbers but thats about it. The body is pretty decent except on the passenger side wheel well, someone hit it at one point. I can sell just the car and parts for $1000 or car and engine for $2000. 1982 Toyota Supra SE Liftback Hatchback 2D That is the link to the marketplace ad. Here are some photos as well. The car is located in McPherson, Kansas. About an hour north of Wichita.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
The army loves to screw with me, im 1 month from being home out of training and all these good deals keep popping up and getting snatched. Love the 1uz idea, it's a good match to the chassis.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts